The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 66

Group Leader
People who want her to get with dowun dont care about lyons character at all

What about lyon? Ther willing to have her paired with a man who'll she hate and who is bad for her because"zomg hot iceberg "

With baek han she can actually heal and be happy. But no they want her to he miserable with dowun

That old lady has been bad news for everyone involved, I hope this gets sorted soon, lyon is starting to get the crazy eyes!

I'm getting a little annoyed at the slow progress (if that is what it is) this manhwa is displaying. It seems more like a simple padding. Don't get me wrong -- I like this manhwa better than others, but it is going quite slowly.

@theilikepie Right? I swear people want her to just keep being a puppet for him and his clan to use, abuse, and throw away when no longer needed. Dowun has no respect for her other than as one of his many pawns. When she's no longer useful --> there's the trash. She has no power even now as the empress. All her duties have been taken over by Dowun intentionally. All she does is sit on the chair, and its all by his and his clan's design. Tbh I rather she let go of the throne and leave with Baek Han because I really don't see this turning into anything good or worthwhile for her. As it stands so far, she has no actual supporters or power in her own kingdom. Everything is orchestrated behind her back, and even if Jayang took over, it would still be the same thing.

i fucking hate dowun i hope he dies along with the rest of his clan at the end of this series 😊

Yeh, my boy Dowun really is trying to dig his own grave. It's ironic also that Baek Han probably would be one of his strongest allies if he tried to actually gain his support instead of constantly antagonizing him as some sort of power play.

Contributor
Baek Han's kindness amidst all these is gracefully tragic. As expected, the court made him a political pawn and he is powerless to resist. This is raising all kinds of flags for me and even if I favor Dowun a bit more, I would be devastated if anything happens to Baek. He is Lyon's sanctuary and hope, her last holdover from her simpler, purer days.

He keeps doing things that hurt her, and is then surprised she isn't swallowing his shit whole anymore. I get why he is doing it, but this isn't the way.

Baek, poor baby, is being accused of solid bullshit, but retains his dignity despite it. I like that a lot.

This is really reminding me of Queen Seondeok and Bidam, yet I'm not into the Bidam of this story because they had been nothing presented to make me sympathize with him or understand him other than his ambition.

Dowun is making himself more unlikeable with each chapter. I had rooted for him at first (like a looong time ago) but he clearly can't make Lyon happy at this point. I don't think his intentions are entirely bad but that doesn't really make a difference. That being said, I feel like something bad will happen to Baek Han eventually... 😣

Thank you for the update 💕

Zmk

Honestly if there was no Baek Han in this, I would have left this manhwa. He may not be politically conniving. But he has good morals and standards and relieves the suffocating atmosphere. His character shows hope that essentially good people actually exist.

I like dowun nd i don't care about lyon at all. I came here for the romance tag but at this point lyon is dumb. Like bruh u r here to rule a country not to play dolls wid ur bodyguard. She seems so dignified nd shits but does she care bout anything other than her 'love life'? Like she b mopping over who saved her blahblah who'll give her happiness blabla. At this point i just feel uncomfortable wid da type of character development lyon b having. Maybe i just don't like fl being this dumb nd overly emotional but nvm. Nd omigosh in my whole life i never hated a fl of a shoujo manga like this. Dowun baby just let lyon run away wid baek han nd rule the country like the king u r.

Nd some of yall don't understand Dowun's character at all. He is the 'for greater goods' type of guy. Its obvious that he has a thing for lyon but he ain't crossing the line for his ideology. Ain't that like super hot? A man that ambitious to throw away everything to achieve his goal? Maybe its just my preference but faak lyon, i wan my Dowun to get whatever he wants even if its by force.

Fed-Kun's army
idk dowun just seems like he's shut down his emtotions and then dont know how to voice them out and then he releases them in ways that are negative more than positive u can see that he's jealous ig and tried to get baek han away from lyon but he rly is kind of toxic and idk how i feel ab her bc she clearly isnt fit to be a calculating leader like dowun i don't think she's compassionate like baek han either she probably just longs for love and affection from people she loves aswell since noone really showed care to her
anyways i kind of want more politics and world building since it's a historical manhwa but it's not focused on that so we wont see any tactics and playing with people and shet T-T

Users who are viewing this thread