The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 66

Thank you for translating! ♡♡♡♡

@Byonbyon exactly :( even though she's the empress/queen Dowun can pull the strings so easily and the others don't even try to hide it

She has to save Baek Han again and the consequences are not going to be pretty.. (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ) my heart is breaking.....

Dowun may be toxic and manipulative af, but I still think he's a well-written character and an interesting antagonist. I hope we see more about the roots of his motivations.

Also, I don't think a romance between him and Lyon will be possible, thankfully – she's much too aware of the ugly things he's done behind her back. Dowun using her love for him for his own political gain and just bringing so much tragedy into her life....can she ever not resent him for that? Those sweet feelings she had for him when she was young and naive are long gone.

Dowun is such an ass I can't stand it anymore. Hong prolly did all this so she wouldn't be alone/ignored anymore but man nothing changed AT ALL. I feel so bad for Hong 😔

@cardibslays I'm not being sarcastic.

This comic is a slow burn and I do like baekhan as well, but I also like Dowun. I don't understand all this hate directed at him. I think you're just mad because things are not going smoothly in the comic and it's frustrating because you lack patience.

Dowun did not abuse FL in any way and in a way we could say he chooses to act in a way that is calculative but also to protect the FL. In a palace where rumours and everything else is so uncertain, a person like Dowun is needed.

Anyway, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I would appreciate that you do not actually call out or put down others just for not having the same opinion as yourself. You can hate on him all you want but we can like him as much as we wish to as well.

This is such a good comic tho.

@lindyhopper343434 r they living in fairy tale?? Lol a person's well being is not more important than a country. Dowun's goal is more important to him then pampering a needy emotional child. If sabotaging lyon's relationship wid other ppl helps him to achieve his goal, what's wrong wid that? This ain't a lovey dovey manhwa where they b falling in love and overcoming all obstacles together. We'll have to see the story from dowun's perspective before saying dumb shit bout him.

ngl i feel bad for baek han. despite being the greatest swordsman, no one respects him anymore, dowun is actively trying to get rid of him, no one trusts him because he served the old crown prince, he doesnt have any family or friends and the only person who seems to care about him at this point is hong lyon, but their relationship is unlikely to have a happy ending because shes the queen and hes just a bodyguard. my dude only wanted to perform his duty and live by his beliefs but he ended up falling in love with a woman he can never have and hes probably gonna face the tragic fate of a 2nd male lead 😥 can the author please just go easy on him

honestly everyone here (maybe not baek han) is morally grey.. theres no reason in pointing fingers and calling one specific character out when everyone here sucks.. like that is literally the point

Why does she have like, no power....its hilariously stupid. Even if people hate her for killing her brother ,the past Emperor was going to name her the heir, and their are always people that are Loyal to the blood line. Its one of the main things that upheld the believe on a Divine monarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread