The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 67

Y’all were making excuses how Dowun’s actions were for survival and to advance in the political world; although I’ll admit that his actions definitely brought benefits, he’s still a shitty person and I’m glad Baek Han is at least there for Lyon now. Oh yeah and fck Jayang. So goddamn annoying. I hope Dogyeol will be able to have a better life at the end of this.

IS THERE A NOVEL FOR THIS??£!#!# I NEED SPOILERS BCOZ I MIGHT GO BALD FROM THE STRESS THIS MANHWA GAVE ME

At least he's not actually supporting Jayang because he likes her. I guess he wants both Dowun's and Jayang's downfall. I imagine even in this instance, Lyon is still just collateral. Doesn't look like he wants revenge against her but also doesn't look like he's considering her, other than as a disposable piece, in this plot. Man, I just wanna jump in there and smack them all and tell Lyon to run away with Baekhan.

Honestly now Dowun kinda piss me off for his low EQ and i hope he got karma'd while waiting for his downfall.

Lyon has to get free from this clan, ditching Dowun and go with someone who's actually loyal like Baek Han, there's no merit by siding with him.

Calling your own brother criminal after painful scar and abandoning him? no wonder he holds a grudge. Skill for survival my ass, Dowun just keep making enemies and by that pattern he'll die in the hands of people who hate him and nobody will even side with him anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. But you're bringing in Innocents too in your plot of revenge. Pft
Many thanks

I hope Gyeol is a friend for Lyon and not threat 🙃🙃
Anyway thanks for the translation (≧∇≦)/

Thanks for the chap ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I feel like Gyeol is also aiming for Lyon. First of all, getting at Lyon will hurt Dowun('s plan, not his feelings lol cuz he is a cold blooded 🐍). And second of all, Dowun pretty much chose Lyon over Gyeol and Gyeol's basically in this tangled mess because of her, so all in all, it would be entirely plausible if he harbored ill feelings toward her too.

@ROOR21ROO you said it. Lyon and Baekhan need to leave the country asap and get away from these toxic ass people 🤢

Aggregator gang
hmmmm...

Maybe he is a potential ally if his younger self statement about revenge against the other princess and his brother is true

I don't understand the younger brother. If he hates Dowun and Jayang so much why try to set them up and get them in power. Is there another twist to his plan to get them killed so he's keeping Lyon put of the picture to keep her safe? Or just trying to ruin the overall power structure for everyone and going rogue on his family?

I really don't think Lyon deserve to be treated badly she really cared for Lyon but clung to Dowun since he seemed to be the only person who showed her any attention.

Contributor
I'm glad that somehow, Gyeol's last memory of Lyon is not her deserting him. I think young as he was, he recognized that he and Lyon were both powerless pawns for his family's political ambitions.

Re: Lyon leaving with Baek Han -- as romantic as it may sound, I've already seen the preview of the mess that will follow them that one night she and Baek were stranded in the Madam's residence. As long as the clan isn't through with Lyon, they WILL chase her and Baek down. The political crisis will also plunge the whole nation into chaos, which the noble Lyon will not be willing to risk. With her not knowing about Jayang and how the court is discreetly moving to set up their next puppet, her mind must have been conditioned that she had no other option but to live with the cards she had been dealt-- perhaps out of guilt, as well, for thinking she had an active hand at this.

I'm a fan of Dowun. I will never think of him as a good person, but there was calculated madness in his machinations that I like. Also, unlike Baek, he had been programmed by his family since childhood to work only for his family's glory regardless of what it takes, and that his worth is measured by how much he can contribute to his family legacy. It's hard to undo that kind of damage to one's psyche. All the rare cracks in his facade are only when Lyon is concerned.

I'm also a fan of Baek for being a great foil. He is a good person, and a part of it is because he grew up with models of righteousness, love, and kindness around him. But I also love that he wasn't a Pollyanna and knew how cruel society can be towards people that do not benefit them. It's heartbreaking that he had to be at a time and place that devours straightforward, honest folks like him.

I'll ship either, really. I'm Team Plot.

Dowun is smart but he is not manipulative and that is his shortcomings. If he was a manipulative person, Gyeol and especially Lyon would be head over heels for him since they already admired him when they were kids.

Users who are viewing this thread