The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 68

Omg this was such a heavy chapter..no words. Thank u lots and lots for updating

Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Gyeol's words sent shivers up my spine. This story is really such a tragedy in so many ways...

@Otaku713
:( this sounds a lot like what happened to MC's mother and Seitetsu.....and I didn't even know it was finished because not all the chapters are on here...cue uncontrollable sobbing

I want to see how this can end bad for both of them, declaring he can't go back means it's unlikely that he just helps the princess while he's helping his father.

I feel like he's going to testify the opposite of the truth. He needed her to give him the opportunity to testify but he'll use it to the advantage of his side. I do think he appreciated her apology, but I think he's of the mindset that things are in motion and he can't go back.

I think Gyeol is gonna testify truth, but he is doin it with the intention with driving Dowon and HongLyon apart. Besides helping to humiliate and annoy his brother, he’s also hoping to steer Dowon eventually to Jayang, who seems to their father’s new choice of a puppet. Hong Lyon is growing too much of a mind of her own after all.

Dex-chan lover
Gyeol here just casually dropping that she'd been his first love.

@Aeriandra I think that would be way too risky for him to do. He will never have Lyon's trust ever again if he does that, and her trust may just be imperative to their plans. But I reckon that his honest testimony will have a hidden benefit to their plans as well beyond just maintaining Lyon's trust.

@Tersione Good point. It would make more sense to at least wait till she marries Dowon or until their use for her ends before revealing his hand. Like @ManhwaMantou mentioned, his testimony will more likely be used as a tool to divide Dowon and Lyon. However, I think his motives differ from his father. His father is simply looking to take advantage of whatever he can for the greatest power and gain. With him though, I think he's only cooperating with the father to reach his own goals, ones that likely involve payback on Dowon.

Dex-chan lover
@Aeriandra He has different plans from the rest of his family, that's for sure. No way he's just gonna let them put Jayang into power like that when he very clearly still has a grudge against her alongside his brother.

Users who are viewing this thread