The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 68

Getting to this point, my predictions for this series is:
- Jayang comes back through the Yang family's machinations, claiming and showing evidence that Lyon had plotted to kill the other royals in order to become ruler, dethrones Lyon, marries Dowun, the latter having given up on Lyon due to her deviating too much from his plans and now hoping to find a way to use Jayang instead as she is in a way similar to how Lyon used to be
- Lyon is sentenced to death but escapes thanks to Baek Han who may or may not die
- If Baek Han is alive, Lyon goes on a journey of self-reflection/discovery with him to figure out why she's even still alive if Dowun no longer needs her, as that was her initial purpose for living. If he's dead, she does this alone or maybe with Gyeol, or even Baek Han's cousin
- Natural disasters occur during Jayang's rule which makes citizens think that Jayang isn't a good ruler, they try to overthrow her and/or Dowun. Her not knowing much about politics/management makes things worse. Dowun ends up with more stress and less rest due to increased workload thanks to Jayang. Maybe he collapses at this point and Lyon wonders if she should care about him or not.
- Lyon finds a way to reinstate herself as the rightful ruler with Gyeol as her ally, as Gyeol's aim, to me, seems to be the downfall of Jayang and Dowun.

...... Yeah I've read too many manhwas and watched too many period dramas.

Dogyeol, you can't just say that she was your first love and leave it at that!! do you know how heartbroken I was when you got cast aside back then???? 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread