The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 71

So they kind of reconciled, I guess? Nice that author didnt drag their feud any longer and just go ahead with possible decision the cast might take with their circumstances.

Thanks for the update!
Oh god! I love the sibling relationship between Baek Mu and Baek Han.

Gosh, I light moment for once! I loved the dinamic of them!
Dowun never understand what to do and it's to late to get her now, or at least I hope so~

The Baek clan always brings some much needed lightheartedness to this angst-fest of a manhwa. 😂

I'm getting a really strong feeling that Dowun is our ultimate ML though. We're going to get hit with his ~~tragic~~ backstory at some point, I'm almost sure of it

Group Leader
Awwh that was unexpected from Baek Mu, but I'm glad. Please let them be closer from now on.

Anyone else getting the vibe that Dowun is going to do something reckless at the last minute for her that will prove he's changed and he'll end up dying that way?

more than wanting to know who she will end up with (although i do want to know that but if given proper devolopment i think either dowun and baek han would be a good choice, this story is good like that) i want to see her rise in power and become a strong ruler on her own right...really, i just want her to crush dowuns dad, i cant stand hiiim

@forgetmenot

yesssss we stan a confident queen. What’s bothered me throughout this is the disappointing feeling that she was so impressive and powerful when she first returned from the empire, but she’s gotten weaker as she regains her emotions. I want to see someone who’s steadfast and strong but not at the cost of their compassion. And someone who finally shuts up Dowun’s dad and Jayang.

(Also want to see Hong Lyon x Dowun but that’s more negotiable as both MCs are lit)

I hope the Baeks continue bringing that relief and ease in future chapters, we need it

Group Leader
Considering the title, she probs will end up w/ Dowun, but I hope not. He's a manipulative jerk who dosen't deserve a redemption arc.

Aggregator gang
Happy the brother doesn't hate Baek but I wonder if his words are true though?

Users who are viewing this thread