The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 75

Contributor
Hmm...

Why do I get the feeling that he ratted out their dad to get him out of the way to thin out Dowun's camp?

I'm surprised Dowun isn't suspecting his own brother, but I guess he trusts their father even less. Don't know why, since their dad has no reason to hold a grudge or anything, unlike his brother.

Then again, their dad is an unreliable knucklehead...

This is quite anticlimatic, the lil bro seems to be on Lyon's side and actually being honest to Dowun about Jayang. I honestly can't tell if the lil bro planning for something else or not...

Fed-Kun's army
So rather than loving her, which , let's be honest, was totally expected given his nature ( unless we see a drastic character development), Dowun is obsessed with Lyon in creepy way. It reminded me once again how refreshing it is to see a story's MCs break the norm while enhancing the story.

"She is the flower I worked hard to bloom." - Dowun Kinda sound similar to the title right? So the female lead(I forgot her name) is the flower, so who is the cloud???

still can't trust the little brother; he swore revenge for his humiliation and seems willing to bring Lyon down too

@Dxxsey I think that's Dowun. That's been hinted since begining, as his name has a chracter for 'cloud' in it (chap 3).
Lyon often has been presented with lotus flowers. In buddhist artwork it usually symbolizes purity , as if floating above the murky waters. I do believe it represents Lyon's heart in corrupted world of politics of the palace.
And this chapter would cement that Lyon is indeed a 'flower'.
But I don't think that means that Dowun is ML. Title is 'The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud', so it's about Lyon and Dowun's relationship for sure. But flowers are not growing propely in a shadow that is under a cloud. Flower withers in the shadow. What it needs is sun, and I think that 'sun' would be Baek Han.
In chapter 62 Lyon, while saying that her sense of morality was preserved thanks to Baek Han, say: "(...)and my yearning for that bright LIGHT of yours has grown deep within me".
So it may be more of a story about finding what's important to heroine.

Ngl, my heart went up when he said No One Can Replace Her And That Will Never Change AHHHHHHWPWJEBEEHH 😭😂 but still no ❤. I can never forget how he did his little brother and treated the mc *smh. So yea 😭

Am personally in love with Dowun’s character but I believe Baek Han is so much better for her. Sorry Dowun but you’re too stinky (affectionate) smh

@Canna01 !!! i really love your analysis of the lotus flower & cloud symbolism!!! i think it's a super fitting interpretation that matches the development of the story really nicely!!!👍👍👍

Dex-chan lover
... what do you mean you worked hard to bloom her? Bastard. She worked hard for herself!!!! Hfjskbksjsjckcjs F
Many thanks

Am I too pessimistic or does the little brother look like he's about to double cross Dowun?
This chapter honestly gives me so much anxiety hahahaha

Baek Han makes Lyon happy but I really cant see an ending where they will end up together. This isnt like a typical shoujo where royalty can marry a random commoner (well idk how nobility works in this story but he isnt anyone royal it seems.. I think many would be opposed to her taking him as a concubine anyway).

I like Dowun as a character more though. Hes a lot more interesting. But I think its too late for Lyon to ever love him.

I really hope this story has a bittersweet ending at least..

Users who are viewing this thread