The Flowers of Evil - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Flowers of Evil in Lovely Bloom

Fed-Kun's army
The main character (Kasuga) is really starting to piss me off. In the beginning of this story he was head over heels for Saeki ( a sweet and kind hearted girl who accepted his flaws and gave him a chance right off the bat) but now he's madly in love with Nakamura, a girl who constantly berates/degrades him ????? Like he just lead Saeki on, then was like "Oh shit sike, I like this other girl who constantly mistreats me both mentally (calls him names and manipulates him) and physically (Slapped him so hard that he fell on the ground). I just don't get it. Is he a masochist or?? Sorry, if this sounded like a rant but Page 30 just BROKE my heart... she doesn't deserve this!

unknown.png

8bb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@BlindThreat I can only think the author is trying so hard to make this manga "weird" or "special" but he's so bad at it because yes, it absolutely makes no sense why he's doing this other than he's "trying to be weird," and it looks absolutely stupid.

at this point, im still trying to piece together wtf is his deal.

what does he get from the high of being a pervert by stealing girl's clothes or whatnot?

i don't really get this fascination with nakamura so far with how provocative, annoying and being a brat she is.

reading all those books this early affected his brain so hard with puberty kicking in i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Yea this started promising and now jumped the shark hard.

I think Onani Master is a far, far, faaaaaaaaar better piece with a similar premise.

Double-page supporter
Saeki... get a hold of yourself sis.
I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the underwear all being strung up inside that tent. 😂
If you're gonna be reading this manga, you might as well stop taking it seriously bc it's the only way you'll be able to enjoy it and keep your sanity lol.

Users who are viewing this thread