The Flowers of Evil - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - My love for you, as vast as the night sky

Fed-Kun's army
This was the most INTENSE chapter of this story so far for me. This would actually work really well as the end of the story if the mangaka wanted to end it off happily. Kasuga finally broke off the shackles of depression, anxiety, self loathing ect. He spilt his guts to Aya and she actually reciprocated his feelings back... I am so happy for him. He needs to keep her happy and not prove Saeki right in her "You'll make her unhappy" prediction. Please Kasuga, I don't care if Nakamura comes back after all these years and wants a relationship.... Stay with Aya!

I did not read beyond this chapter before this comment but I have hunch on this kind of mangas. I feel this is the just the calm before the storm given that Seiki's forshadowing what to come when she last met the MC at the restaurant.

Reading this again after finishing it a bit ago. It's funny to me that his super cheesy proposal worked, because Aya being such a closeted bookworm means that she'd actually be more likely to appreciate it than most others. If she was, say, Saeki, it might have come across as too weird.

Fed-Kun's army
EPIC
IT'S SCREAMING INSIDE OF ME
EPIC
THAT WAS SPLENDID
THAT WAS EPIC ! WEW AH AH AH I STOLE YO GURL NIGGA

1aa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread