The follows function have been upgraded! You can now fine tune your follows. Also, isekai genre added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku best girl
Admin
the marking icon not working in plan to read mode and on hold mode

It only works in the reading and re-reading modes.

The system is getting revamped soon anyway, because marking chapters like this is not feasible in the long run.

Sweet! What are the chances that Xianxia will be added as a genre? Right now I have to filter it to something like Martial Arts + Action + Chinese and maybe Romance and/or Comedy.

Contributor
Ok, now we need a tag for "game system" (with stats menu and all) stories. Yes I know there is a game tag but some non-game stories have that frickken system and it's driving me insane.

I think the whole point of they made Isekai tag is because Adventure + Fantasy is too broad.
Isekai, a subgenre earns its right as a TAG as it has so much audience searchin.
I know alot of people myself included who looked in Reddit or forums just to see lists of isekai.

I know there's people who'll comment " Its useless, learn to use google" if so then just remove all the TAG system as a whole and everyone just use google. >:D

also people will also argue "More tags will ruine my delicate eyes, it will cause a cluster, my eyes>being useful feature"
>:D

"If they made Isekai tag they should make all other possible tags aswell even though i dont really mind, i just wanna voice my fringe opinion 4 the haha. People will notice my comment... :T"

+1 for more tags useful, -1 for not useful tags. ty.
>:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread