The follows function have been upgraded! You can now fine tune your follows. Also, isekai genre added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku best girl
Admin
Mangadex now pretty much has almost every single feature i could want in a manga site! You guys are doing a great job! The only other thing I could think that would be nice to have, is a suggestions page for similar manga on each title.

User reviews and recommendations for each manga will be coming soon!

Contributor
If i choose re-read, will the eyes icon dissappear or choose completed, will it mark all the chapter. So i can mark some chap not read to remind me read it again

Miku best girl
Admin
If i choose re-read, will the eyes icon dissappear or choose completed, will it mark all the chapter. So i can mark some chap not read to remind me read it again

Excellent idea.

can we have feature to list or group mangas by last chapter read.
like by alphabetical order list not last chapters read mangas after that list last chapter read mangas in alphabetical order.

Contributor
An extend of Elpsy
Cause i manually find manga and separate it to reading, on hold,... Can we have a feature to select a group of mangas to be on hold, dropped,...

Contributor
Are there plans to allow the user to make custom lists beyond the default ones you can place follows into?

Miku best girl
Admin
Are there plans to allow the user to make custom lists beyond the default ones you can place follows into?

Yes, custom lists will be coming.

Fed-Kun's army
Awesome, thank you! Still yearn for a better notification system on favorite followed series, but otherwise starting to be very content! (In follow a myriad of series, and during this period while the catalog is still being filled up, the regular notification system isn't really helpful for following latest chapters, as it's completely flooded.)

Dex-chan lover
Isekai, huh? That may sound useless to me, but it occurs to me that if I'm doing a search I can now exclude the danged things.

Fed-Kun's army
I have noticed the upgraded function of follow a few days earlier. This is really nice addition. As for that I just want to say thank you. Cheers. ?

It would be great to have thumbnails next to updated manga in your follows page. I have something like 338 follows and can't remember all the Japanese names and normally just go by the picture as to which one it is. At the very least maybe an option to display the english title so I can go by context clues which manga it actually is.

Edit: On the lastest updates section of "Follows" that is.

Er, when I go to Follows, literally nothing is showing up under updates (I've tried clicking all the drop down options too). I can still go to Manga and see all of the manga I'm following, and the RSS feed still works, but just not the 'Latest Updates' page... Is there some obvious option I'm overlooking?

I'm on Firefox, if that matters.

Edit:

Huh, never mind, after refreshing a bunch it finally showed up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread