The Former Hero Wants To Live Peacefully - Ch. 20 - The Hero Is Troubled By The Newcomer

Dex-chan lover
Welp, manga just skipped out so much stuff from the novel during the past arc lmao, after chapter 19 i went to check out and yeah, so much stuff left out for whatever reason, who knows what this adaptation doing anymore

The trial basically went down to the Goddess showing up from the Holy Sword and judging the King, at the end of the trial she burst him into flames from the inside as Divine Punishment, his body turning into ashes and the Goddess sealing them into an urn so his soul can't be reborn again, even if he manage to, he only gonna live a miserable life, oh and the Prince was supposed to be in the trial too, 19.5 is the Prince outcome after the trial that they didn't show fully lol

Last edited:
Can someone tell me, what in the actual frick just happened? I mean.... Last chapter was a court, and now suddenly, this? What the hell happened to the King and after-court? No court appeal or anything like that? No punishment announced publicly etc?

Dex-chan lover
It was already shitty enough.
Now I can't even undestand what's happening anymore. Thanks to the guy who posted spoilers above, there's no reason for this adaptation to skips so much.
The story literally cannot be followed anymore.
Time for me to stop reading this thing.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what is going on anymore...
Maybe because ive never read the LN/WN...

Dex-chan lover
The nun is just your usual rude tourist whenever they visit another country. Breaking laws and norms left and right. And she's stupid too. Imagine disregarding the opinion of the hero who is pretty much the guardian deity for the village atp.

Tho what's more surprising is that not even the queen informed this bratty nun about the existence of demon in this village and she should've known that most of the church members would against coexisting with demons.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ohh boy skipping stuff from LN is thing, but making unreadable stuff is another things. Oh well time to drop this.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, manga just skipped out so much stuff from the novel during the past arc lmao, after chapter 19 i went to check out and yeah, so much stuff left out for whatever reason, who knows what this adaptation doing anymore

The trial basically went down to the Goddess showing up from the Holy Sword and judging the King, at the end of the trial she burst him into flames from the inside as Divine Punishment, his body turning into ashes and the Goddess sealing them into an urn so his soul can't be reborn again, even if he manage to, he only gonna live a miserable life, oh and the Prince was supposed to be in the trial too, 19.5 is the Prince outcome after the trial that they didn't show fully lol
Wow, how the hell could the manga even skip such an epic punishment? I would have paid to see that.

Speaking of the Goddess, does the LN ever mention anything about her opinion involving a demon staying with the hero in his village? I would imagine with demons being her common enemy, she'd at least express some concern, even if the demon has no plans of revitalizing the demon army.

And I'm not sure how much she tries to enforce her laws or whatever to her followers, but I'd imagine she'd speak with the holy queen about this matter and what to do from that point. Otherwise, any of the nuns that try to settle in an own the place would be a massive headache, no matter how scantily-dressed they are.

Users who are viewing this thread