The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Kaoru's Reincarnation

Dex-chan lover
@VIVIT I mean, it might not be humans. The universe is so vast, nothing is ever 0%. They're not humans, just a coincidence that biologically they're similar (just that they can also use magic).

Dex-chan lover
@BLN123 since the duke household is quite humble, propably the whole territory is of low income. So It seems certainly possible to be sold off!

Dex-chan lover
If they are being sold, I am going to be a buyer.
Who's the sick fck separating kids from their parents like this. Wait, maybe it was the parents who were corrupt.

"wow, your last life was way short. you were a great person, so... we'll have you sold off by your new parents."

uhhh... can I speak to your manager?

Dex-chan lover
A single chapter and 2 timeskip

x28.jpg

If it's like that isn't it more efficient to just skip to the 5 years old period and then casually mention that when she's 3 her parent's doesn't allow her to learn magic yet, hence more waiting. The artist can save both page and get more story out of the manuscript.

Those girls openly states that they're being sold off..
This dude's gall to easily come to a duke's territory and start a slave trade..
Ponders how much corruption is among the order/church for this to happen.

Group Leader
Thos is a good one, and the Goddess hd enough of those otherworlders who trained while in their infant days.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm.
That looks like a protein structure, since it has alpha-helices in it. So she is a structural biochemist.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the Staff lady was just a really tired support service employee

Dex-chan lover
When the name of the town you live in is used as the name of the Isekai world...
Goddess: I'm sending you to 'Garland'
Me: Reeeeeee

Dex-chan lover
"There is no other world with magic"
"Well is there another planet with magic?"
"ye"
What the fuck

Also people reincarnating with their memories but they start from birth is so fucking weird
They are basically stuck in a meatsack for a few years while people feed them and clean their shit
Theres no way that none of them take psychological damage from that like holy shit man

So she's transported to the same dimension, but a different planet...also inhabited by humans...that use magic...that have rpg skills...
The only reason the godess said "there is no isekai" is to make an isekai joke on a technicality that makes no fucking sense.
I hate this already.

I can't grasp the storyline because the story is too fast, is like jumping to the next year after get birth

Aggregator gang
Well...that's the first time I've seen the story start out from the perspective of "those left behind" after an isekai reincarnation. I hope Charolotte somehow makes it back to earth to see her old kouhai eventually...why else start out with her wondering how her Sempai would be if she were still alive.

Also...being sold? Why would a rich family need to sell their only daughter? They definitely didn't seem like they were falling on hard times.

As for the "no other dimension" stuff...that surprises me in a story that trying to be a bit more scientific...as even in RL, scientist have accepted the possibility that countless alternate dimensions exist. "String Theory", I think?

2 skills, oh and here as a bonus the best super power of all - Born rich.

Users who are viewing this thread