The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Family

Dex-chan lover
There's a conspiracy that the spirit ain't telling, but I'm intrigued

Her japanese parents maybe developed inferiority complex maybe? then they overworked or something

Dex-chan lover
Spirits honestly seems super offended about her talking about he saint.

This chapter was soooo messy and confusing. All i understand is that fairies seem pissed off about her not wanting to be a saint or asking about it?
And her parents taught her normal magic including healing, but her structural skill is still OP?

Dex-chan lover
probably the saint's skill is more to the line of transfering life force?

Contributor
The fairies are hiding the fact that they found out the god messed up and let the non-saint girl steal the position from the MC, even though the MC didn't want it. They're trying to hide that the country is doomed to not make the MC depressed.

Double-page supporter
so i guess that saint girl can steal skills and titles by exchanging "precious things" with her target. so as long as she sees a skill she wants and the other person agrees to exchange a thing for something she has then she'll be able to take the skill. its pretty devious but definitely something that will bite back.

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
The spirits hiding something, I can feel it. And how will the nation react once they found out that their current saint is a faker.

Users who are viewing this thread