The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Family

@Kisato either that, or it might be Drifters.

The main antagonist is Jesus Christ who was able to heal so hard he can cause cancer, and used that to his advantage.

I hope the "saint" is living a miserable life because she can't use the skills she needs to perform the duties expected of her. spoiled brat.

Dex-chan lover
MC is supposed to be a smart scientist type character but shes absolutely braindead holy shit
You just had problems with people questioning your cooking ability a day ago why are you doing it again what the fuck

Is it just me or is the entire stories structure like super fucked? This doesnt flow at all
People dont react in a natural way or say logical things
Its just weird

@Ren-chan IKR

the problem mc is facing is a bit... weird but I like the plot in general so nop not gonna drop it. must see the downfall of the fake saint first

My guess is that the fake saint has a "forced transfer" skill of some sort, but to get something she must give something to the target first, like the ring. She gave the ring and stole the saint title, and she is responsible for the illness this new girl has.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the story gave her the silly standard skills by a misunderstanding when she had asked for something else.

@Septem I second that
wouldn't be great if she can return the illness to the former host 😈; just like when you "undo" moving a cell in ms excel

Double-page supporter
Exciting beginning, I'm feeling bad vibes from that Saint, that's for sure.

Thanks for the upload!

This story is much more interesting than the title suggests - it has very logical misunderstandings and situations that come about from the rules in the world. It's not a waste of time like other stories of overpowerful MCs that solve everything.
I really like this! It should be rated higher.

This might be the most OP power in all of manga. "Oh, you sick? Nah you ain't sick anymore"

Supporter
the weird part is how she was perfectly content to do nothing with her OP power for two years

Dex-chan lover
so i assume the saint is also someone with a 2nd life
and the spirit seems to know something
maybe there grand plan is in shambles?

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling that it was Isabella who gave her that illness.

Users who are viewing this thread