The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

MD@Home
Yet again it is unavailable @Tsukihana just to be sure you uploaded it properly this time? (hopefully it is just the fact its yer first upload)

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, another chapter when the first one still isn't even moderated yet, what are the mods even doing?

Contributor
Spam account I think. There seems to be a lot more of these accounts uploading basically nothing but are just creating entries for new chapters, most likely to spam their site or something.

its funny that they think if they make an account and wait 5 days they will be able to post without moderation

Dex-chan lover
This manga is either so slow I forgot everything, or a downright mess. I dont remember them having talked about making any kind of mithril stuff (which they say they have), and there are plenty of similar stuff this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@feha : point being? Not everything needs to be explained as, or before, it happens. Series do not map out 100 % of the characters lives, there is always plenty left unsaid.

Dex-chan lover
if the saint really can ''trade'' skills shes gonna target everyone with the broken skills that the MC made, the mc really needs to edit her skills out

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 it is one thing to leaving things implicit, and another to go "remember that thing from before which stumped us? no? well thats because we havent told you about it. Anyway, remember that? well we figured out the solution to it!"

Dex-chan lover
So what, nice things are just made to happen without even a cursory half-assed explanation for it, which even then wouldn't be enough? There's a difference between a proper narrative and "a bunch of shit randomly happens", chiefly among which is that one is actually worth reading whereas the other isn't.

Aggregator gang
Just imagine it loooool. Strong image loooool. I can't stand this shit anymore. If you aren't going to actually show what unique traits she has as a structural analyst, then what's the point of the premise?

I can imagine things too. I bet people in the medieval times could imagine things too. It's when you combine imagination with a solid understanding of reality that you're able to do innovative things.

The fact that this author is denigrating the concept of engineering to nothing but imaaaaagination shows how much of a hack he/she is.

Dex-chan lover
What happened in this chapter? It feels all over the place

Fed-Kun's army
What a trip this chapter so far (i am at page 21/31), so much stuff so fast it's like a whole volume in a chapter

EDIT: OK, ended it, there's even a wyvern with a lamp on its neck, it's seem the mangaka is running to fast from an axe while writting this

Users who are viewing this thread