The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

too many authors have this "random teleportation to another continent" arc. even some manhua novel use this shit.

Dex-chan lover
In a Grungle Stan voice: "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"
LOLI FIGHTS
"Manga, it knows what I want"

Double-page supporter
Hoooooly shit. I've always said Isekai is like a bag of chips. It's food without much substance to it, something for mindless enjoyment. But I just found this mnaga, and this is more like... the equivalent to the cheapest, greasiest, driest chips you could possibly find. Like, wow is this thing's writting, panel work, script in general, absolutely everything is incredibly godawful!

Dex-chan lover
Incoming reveal that the "furthest away" place Charlotte was sent to was the land of spirits, and they end up giving her some superpower boost that she uses to come back and be amazing with.

just with whats been revealed in front of these people shes committed enough crimes to be executed in most stories like this.
falsifying titles, intentional use of harmful magic on hundreds or thousands of people, attempted murder of the saint, refusal to atone for or admit to their wrong doing.

so now that thats out of the way, wasnt she too tired to even move?

Dex-chan lover
gurl, if after this he still be nice to her, imma celebrate if she got betrayed again

aslo, she just yeet her through the glass window and she can still get up? lmao

Dex-chan lover
"hey i fucked up and im sorry anyway here im gonna confess"
"please dont scream"
2 seconds later
"DIIIIEEEEEE"
O K

Dex-chan lover
> Isabelle: "Charlotte, why would you go that far to help me"
Because, inside Charlotte is a very matured woman who likes children's( I believe).
For her, she was just caring and understanding that you are committing something that you do not fully understand either...
In hope to correct you, she choose this path, because she knows that all LOLI's MUST BE PROTECC-TED

> Isabelle will be a serious bitch in the future.
She must be tamed immediately...

lol jokes on Isabelle, she's still back at Charlotte's home with her family and guards + servants as witnesses. Hopefully, they'll take her into custody but idk if the author will take it to that direction.

Users who are viewing this thread