The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

That is what happens when you try to be kind to someone who just tried to kill you. Hopefully, future MC's will learn the lesson that kindness to your enemies will only come to bite you in the ass.

@karappo someone who chose to murderer everyone should not be forgiven, she don't have that power and I think she is rather "stupid and arrogant" for forgive her in the name of others....

Fed-Kun's army
That's right Isabell, some people don't ever change, that's why even though people should be spared, you should be executed (or punished for the rest of your life but that is wasting precious taxpayer's money)

Dex-chan lover
god you're dumb, MC why are you so dumb? this bitch has shown herself to be nothing but evil and selfish caring for no one but herself and you want to act all nice and honorable even trusting her word?
let me guess even after this MC is still gonna plead for this little bitch to be spared and forgiven...

"The farthest place from here"

Do you mean heaven? I'm assuming she was sent to Garland somehow or another. Also, I understand that people are upset with how willing the protagonist is to forgive people. It's unrealistic yes, but this is still a fantasy anyways. It's not like anything in here is sensical. Eesh.

Isabelle is either a reincarnator or twisted as fuck. Realy though, what kind of child planned all that.

Over the top villainess and dumb MC. It's nothing new but, when your MC is a former structural analyst, you are setting the bar way too high for yourself. Because it will make your MC look doubly stupid. It should have been just some random girl. But then again, you kinda need to make your work stand out a little by giving it a bizarre title.

@Capt_Gigglepants
Iirc, Isabelle was a high school girl but she she didn't have a good life (I think it was due to being sick but can't remember exactly) and god reincarnated her because he pitied her but as you can see she believed that she deserved to have a good life, I think there was a reason why she became like this but unfortunately raws are behind a paywall.

If anyone is curious about what happens next
the b***h teleported her into the stratosphere so God quickly summoned her to the God space to explain what happen and apologize. Both gods then buff her so that she can survive re-entry but unfortunately she's on another continent, I think it was a demon country. As for the b***h, she was captured and interrogated but the incompetent knights didn't search her and she had another teleportation stone on her and escape. She's now a wanted fugitive. Recent raw chapters has her cross dressing as a boy to elude capture but she's still just a bad. She murdered an old lady who was taking care of her because she had to runaway again due to being recognized by the MC's maid.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, this is pretty messed up on many levels.

1. MC's a "child", no she's supposed to be an adult with extensive high level education in a logic driven field.
2. The false saintess is a misguided child, no she herself chose to steal power from at least two (probably more) and intentionally condemned hundreds to a terrible death while smiling and receiving praises for the act. All while being fully aware of that reality. She also admits this to the MC as well.
3. False saintess attempts to kill MC in her sleep, they fight, with MC using moves that could easily cripple/kill the false saintess (glass window exit), MC declares to others around her that she just survived an assassination attempt (Likely ensuring she will be executed), then somehow instantly acts as if the murderously twisted girl was actually a good girl all along.
4. False saintess explains her power is based on "bartering" (e.g. She gives you something, she takes something), then MC promptly agrees to "take" something (magic stone) from the false saintess.
5. How in any possible version of fiction would a single magic stone have the power to send someone to another realm?! (There's no way MCs still on the planet)

MC's earth "history" is a joke at this point and only makes the story worse for it. Feels like the author only had the story figured out for the first couple chapters and is just winging it now.

Fed-Kun's army
So she's stupid and doesnt understand people and/or just bad writing from a bad author.

Either way Im so far in now I want to see the resolution so I can forget this but judging from the spoilers this just goes on and on and I hate entitled bitches like the villianess in this so I'll drop.

Users who are viewing this thread