The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Sigh, so everyone in this story is a fucking dumbass. What a great way to ruin the whole goddamn story. And even so early. Usually it happens later on.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful soul? Power to rewrite reality on some other species' territory instead of just warping her back?

YE GODS!(fkin literally) WHAT WERE YOU MORONS THINKING?

I'VE SEEN MORE BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT ROACHES AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING
Which honestly is not a fair comparison
4770v4.jpg

Even if they didn't want to "interfere" by sending her straight back (which I assume the excuse would be), why didn't they just give her a teleportation skill? They were gonna give her god level powers anyways so I mean?

Y'all talking about how the story has gone to complete shit but is no one gonna talk about the art looking like it's the 90s???

Aggregator gang
She got teleported to the other side of the planet.
Now we get to see the real story begin.

Dex-chan lover
that explains how such a young girl to be able to do some nasty shits. think about this, if she did transfer her miasma to a monster and obtain its skill, wouldn't she become OP if she could find 2 overkill skill from a monster? instead she choose to become an asshole by tricking a little girl and now become a country's most wanted criminal

Dex-chan lover
I was about to comment on the uselessness of the god, the uselessness of the people around lil' bitch, but there's plenty of comments on that already. So let me just say this:
I don't know, if the author is siomply fed up with their own story, or what else was going through their head, but this is a really good way to just throw off all the readers who have a little bit of a brain left.

Author needs sleep and a new outlook in life.

Author should just axe this and star fresh.

Dex-chan lover
This manga started quite interesting, even with the MC Mary Sue.
But now everyone, but the MC, is f*cking stupid. I wouldn't be suprised if those dumb Gods caused a couple of Ragnaroks before.

Dex-chan lover
Well, diving in the sky like that, was the starting of of Makoto from "Tsuki Ga" series...

Dex-chan lover
@pandacard - getting reincarnated/respawned in another world tends to mess people up. Second life, like in a typical isekai, can be okay, but by the third time, like in Death Mage, people tend to go totally crazy.
Also, one's previous life gives some resistance to having a bad childhood, but it can't overturn all the possible bad influences of the new world. Especially for relatively young people - that girl was a school when she was reincarnated. The difference in age is like between a teen and an adult.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan many people aren't given superpowers and second chances, and don't still don't make the wrong decisions. And the one given superpowers and a second chance used it to try to murder at least two and cause the death of a hundred more due to medical negligence.

You shouldn't give someone a second, third and fourth chance when they are going to use those chances to end other people's first and ONLY chances.

Dex-chan lover
yout know as gods....couldnt they exchange the destination palce of the 2 teleportation stones? send the fucker to the stratosphere and that will send the mc back to her family

Im somewhat feel bad for the Isabelle, I think she really want to help people but didn't know the Immunoboost is some faulty spells by god. Should have tell her the limitation of her skill, she probably listen if she really good girl like the gods said. Basically this god fault, she just victim to the situation. Though it would be interesting what god said "beautiful soul" become villian because the gods fault.

Dex-chan lover
for fuck sake MC, how many times does this bitch have to show you how evil she is before you decide she's not a good person? is trying to murder you not enough? is giving your friend the plague not enough? is causing hundreds of people to be on the brink of death with her shit healing not enough?

also the male god is a complete moron "i gave her the plague so she could learn to exchange it" that is dumb on so many levels, did you even inform her that she could exchange with animals and monsters? i wouldn't have instantly assumed i could, i would have assumed it's a intelligent species only kind of thing not to mention you gave her the fucking plague...

Dex-chan lover
the fuck
why would you give her miasma are you braindead
also why would you give a her a skill thats pretty much made to fuck people over

@Red225

Some politicians are doing that in real life. Endless chances. Spoiler: it's not going so well. One of the major cities near me is like that and crime is rampant. There's been more than a few high-profile homicide cases as a result of it. The criminals might not have intended to kill, just a little robbery and theft here and there, but it's resulting in deaths.

Users who are viewing this thread