The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story

Group Leader
My standards are some of the lowest standards on this site (if you’re asking for good logic isekai manga is not the way to go), but holy fuck. This had 2 chapters of moderate suspense and then its just cruising since then.

At least add 10 people being shocked at these inventions jfc so its moderately entertaining...

This is the school days of isekai manga

The main character job's saint got stolen and she don't know it. The one who stole it using her job saint to do bad thing and the main character said ''the saint is doing her job well'' LoL how dumb and stupid she is. Soo pathetic

Dex-chan lover
People, PEOPLE! Cooking can never be revolutionary, and modern highschool knowledge is mostly useless at """that""" time

Contributor
@Jeph
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/book/detail/1044328/4089
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/796204640/338076973

I can't feel anything from this manga anymore
Everything here are too bland
And it's annoying how MC keep 'is it possible' all fucking time
If you are not sure whether saintess right or wrong then don't stand against her
Make up your mind dammit

IDK wth happend to this manga. It feels like it's soul was reaped long ago.

Dex-chan lover
An okay read, if you can ignore any panel that has anything to with "status" or "skill".
Which is a lot.

what the actual fuck...
that handel asshole is abusing a 7 year old girl
WHAT THE FUCK
like hello maybe it was her fault but she's SEVEN you CAN'T hold her responsible for that????? she didn't know?????

the name was pretty specific so i was kind of hopeful they might use some of her knowledge but comments arent looking good

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Dex-chan lover
This is the only reason I checked this manga out
rOcaEFz_d.webp

wow 21 ch behind on raws or a year and a half behind on raws wow btw the raws are on ch 32 fuckin month uploads

I was expecting something out of this, but this is no different from the other trash isekai except it pretends to be smarter than it really is.

Users who are viewing this thread