The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Ch. 46 - The Birthday Present.

Double-page supporter
The person that translated this chapter has not asked for permission.
The schedule is on the Discord which anyone can join by typing in the discord link at the end of the chapter, not to speak of that it's quite obvious what the chapter is the moment you look at when each chapter got released.
Again, weak excuses to make for behaviour that is out of line.
Yeah but you can't just give weak reasons for why it's bad give the guy more reasons as to why its bad so they can understand instead of saying its bad and grow up, they will not care what you say if you insult him but if you give the information you gave me in your responses then they may understand better

So I'm guessing you guys got busy while in the middle of translating this chapter and that's why you didn't ask or let someone else translate it?

Double-page supporter
already it was explained to him in r/manga days ago in a now deleted post, he asked for a team to translate the manga, people explained him and he simple didn't care
Thanks for the extra info I didn't know which is why I was saying "if" as this could have been there first time

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but you can't just give weak reasons for why it's bad give the guy more reasons as to why its bad so they can understand instead of saying its bad and grow up, they will not care what you say if you insult him but if you give the information you gave me in your responses then they may understand better
See, This all already got explained to this person by people on r/manga when he asked for some other group to translate it.

Everyone told them why it's wrong and that they wouldn't do it, so they translated it themselves.

Group Leader
As someone said before, everything was already explained to him on reddit, he also said that he read on our Discord that there wasn't chapter this week cause I was busy because IRL stuff, do you really think he needs more explanations?

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing you guys got busy while in the middle of translating this chapter and that's why you didn't ask or let someone else translate it?
The Translation group took a break this week so that they can focus on IRL stuff.

"why you didnt' ask or let someone else translate it?" Simple reasons, you don't need to for a one-week break, other translation groups take months to bring out new chapters without someone sniping the manga away because they didn't translate within a single week. The Person that translated this chapter didn't ask for permission, knew the group was taking a break and has asked on Reddit beforehand if some other group can translate it, where they got told off and explained to why it's wrong to snipe a manga that's actively being worked on.

Double-page supporter
See, This all already got explained to this person by people on r/manga when he asked for some other group to translate it.

Everyone told them why it's wrong and that they wouldn't do it, so they translated it themselves.
Yeah well I didn't know that and I said it could have been a one off and never said what he done was a good thing just that you should have informed them with more information as it could have been there first time doing it but it's inexcusable after being warned and doing it in general

Dex-chan lover
Yeah well I didn't know that and I said it could have been a one off and never said what he done was a good thing just that you should have informed them with more information as it could have been there first time doing it but it's inexcusable after being warned and doing it in general
All good, information was given, even now, still a bad move by the person.

Double-page supporter
As someone said before, everything was already explained to him on reddit, he also said that he read on our Discord that there wasn't chapter this week cause I was busy because IRL stuff, do you really think he needs more explanations?
That wasn't in the comments I read and if you had told me that instead of replying with dumb or a x then I would not have been commenting saying it could have been a one off and I only said they need more explanations as it could have been a one off as I was not aware. I don't like sniping either but when you just say stuff like oh don't do this or grow up how will they learn but now that I know this isn't there first time then there is no excuse

Double-page supporter
All good, information was given, even now, still a bad move by the person.
I agree I wasn't making excuses for their behaviour just trying to point out that it could have been a one off as I was not aware they have done it before

Group Leader
I get that anyone is free to translate whatever series they want. Although, it kinda sucks that the usual schedule of the current TL group is now interrupted. They're taking the time off their day to do this for free (donations don't count.) Just because they're taking a week off for work/study. Someone cut in line. And now all of their hard work up until now on this chapter kinda amount to nothing. I'm sure there are more people willing to wait for periodic higher quality scanlations rather than a rushed and rough translation. It'd be better if you coordinate with them beforehand.

They might also drop this series because of this. And in that case, you better keep up.

But I guess do whatever you want, I'm just here to read. (y)

Group Leader
I get that anyone is free to translate whatever series they want. Although, it kinda sucks that the usual schedule of the current TL group is now interrupted. They're taking the time off their day to do this for free (donations don't count.) Just because they're taking a week off for work/study. Someone cut in line. And now all of their hard work up until now on this chapter kinda amount to nothing. I'm sure there are more people willing to wait for periodic higher quality scanlations rather than a rushed and rough translation. It'd be better if you coordinate with them beforehand.

They might also drop this series because of this. And in that case, you better keep up.

But I guess do whatever you want, I'm just here to read. (y)
We will continue, I don't expect the whole team dropping out hahaha

His Reason being he couldn't wait 13 days.
The Translation Team has done Dailies before, now weeklies, with taking this week off so that they can focus on Studying, Tests and Work.
Their Reason to snipe this manga has no ground to stand on and is a weak excuse for childish behaviour.
Is it that he couldn't wait a bit or that he didn't understand why it took them time and wanted to see it himself? Hint, he explicitly says it's the latter.

Dex-chan lover
Is it that he couldn't wait a bit or that he didn't understand why it took them time and wanted to see it himself? Hint, he explicitly says it's the latter.
If you kept on reading the comments, you would know that that isn't correct. The last page is literally just them trying to make up excuses so that they can snipe a manga that's actively being worked on.

Group Leader
If you kept on reading the comments, you would know that that isn't correct. The last page is literally just them trying to make up excuses so that they can snipe a manga that's actively being worked on.
Even more it's all a fucking lie, he also stole the title page (the one he took sooooo much time to finish even tho it looks bad the only part he actually RD) from the Spanish Scan, he is full of lies lmao

Users who are viewing this thread