The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Face to Face

Group Leader
Hey there!
Gonna keep it short (I want to go sleep lmao).
Dailies are done for real now and not because SiKOi disappeared, but because we ended catching up with the raws!
From now on, as is said on the credit page (Although there's people who don't check those), we will be releasing the newest chapter every Sunday!
And that's all really, once again thanks you all for your support both to the manga and to us.
See you next Sunday, love you all!

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna go with an inferiority complex excacerbated by the way society( their school and maybe parents) has portrayed Chidori. I imagine she might have felt that she wasn't doing as well as she hoped and looked up to Waguri sort of as the top of what one can be and felt she didn't measure up. But at least she was doing better than Chidori. She was a better person and had better grades and all. So then the shock of the reality of the situation is hitting her right now and they're probably gonna work through that in a bit.

I'm gonna go with an inferiority complex excacerbated by the way society( their school and maybe parents) has portrayed Chidori. I imagine she might have felt that she wasn't doing as well as she hoped and looked up to Waguri sort of as the top of what one can be and felt she didn't measure up. But at least she was doing better than Chidori. She was a better person and had better grades and all. So then the shock of the reality of the situation is hitting her right now and they're probably gonna work through that in a bit.
That's a really good take, but yeah Im hoping the manga resolves this conflict nicely (or through communication).

Users who are viewing this thread