The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - Just Having Fun

Group Leader
Who is this "no one"?)
Already read all there was to it and was just interested in why that version was deleted, but it seems like anime kids take it all personally. Find therapists and get some help if you are so concerned with the opinions of others.
Need me to explain me what no one means? Maybe u need some classes more than I need a therapist.
And dont you worry, dont need to go to a therapist to deal with your opinion, just told you to go read it if you dont like this version "kiddo"

Need me to explain me what no one means? Maybe u need some classes more than I need a therapist.
And dont you worry, dont need to go to a therapist to deal with your opinion, just told you to go read it if you dont like this version "kiddo"
And I already typed that I did so go and improve your translation if you don't wanna have a comparison to something better.
Also, check the definition of "no one". You can speak only for yourself kid and I don't care about it

Group Leader
And I already typed that I did so go and improve your translation if you don't wanna have a comparison to something better.
Also, check the definition of "no one". You can speak only for yourself kid and I don't care about it
Nah, I don't need to improve my work for the most mature of readers that don't care about what a kid says to them.
Thanks for the entertaining this little kid's week kind sir! I will continue to upload this "worst version", hope you keep reading it and keep giving all of us your opinion of our work, I will look forward to it and surely those people not included on my no one will too!
FGlcNdXWQAoD3sU.jpg

Supporter
Even though i love the main couple, i want Subaru and Madoka to get their own romance arc with one of the boys (subarus ship would be obvious)
After this round, i think Madoka's is pretty clear, too. Someone's gonna hafta explain it to him, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread