The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - Kikyo and Chidori

Fed-Kun's army
So things is that teachers repeat that Chidori is bad, and sheeps trust it...

All hail Madoka!

Dex-chan lover
All props to Madoka; but can we give some love to Saburu who outright told them, not only was Kaoruko but her as well are friends with the Chidori gang. Also 2nd time "I'm sorry, I can't do that" was on par with Rintaro's.

As always much love for the Upload

Dex-chan lover
Not to burst your bubbles girls, but what supports the statements that Chidori students are so terrible? Other than what your teacher has told you.
All I can see so far are assumptions (piercings+hairdye and playing around), generalizations (bad grades), and name calling (delinquents). Iā€™m rusty when it comes to philosophy but Iā€™m pretty sure those are all fallacious statements based solely on the words of your educator (hopefully just the one teacher) and fear.

I donā€™t doubt your grades, dedication to academics, and your worry for Wakuri-san butā€¦ use your brains. Actually, no. Use all your senses and damn LOOK at the Chidori students yourselves! Observe them YOURSELVES and tell us. What do you see? Use those smarts that youā€™re so proud of. Or even if you canā€™t, trust Hoshina-san and Kaoruko-san to be smart enough to not be duped or brought down by those ā€œidioticā€œ Chidori students

(HAHAHAH The words from Kaorukoā€™s classmates, while well meant, SERIOUSLY bothered me šŸ™„šŸ˜¤šŸ˜† That^^^ whole monologue/speech was made in good fun and jokoingly (And due to a lack of sleep and lots of feeling XDD)

Itā€™s all just what Iā€™d throw back at the classmates if I was part of the story X9)

Dex-chan lover
I like the glasses girl if I had to guess who she would be "shipped" with my guess is the guy with red hair

Aggregator gang
The girls are a perfect example of what: pressure, expectations and brainwashing can do to people depriving them of free thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread