The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - The Same

Dex-chan lover
Double chapters

Man, they are all way too mature and balanced. It's kinda hard to relate to people solving all their problems so smoothly. Makes me feel bad about myself a bit 😅

Also, Madoka is such a goofball. Just run off full speed before people could even pull out their phones 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Ahh...I see...
No wonder, last week we didn't get an update. WE GOT A DOUBLE UPDATE THIS WEEK!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I LOVE YOU!!

Ehem...Anyway, it's nice to see how the problem was resolved nicely and neatly. How can you see a group of good people and also good at communicating? Even IRL you rarely find people like them.

Dex-chan lover
i really love how the author resolves things peacefully by talking it out in a mature and senseful way. such a breath of fresh air to have a mangaka that understands communication is key
They almost don't feel like high schoolers lol

Dex-chan lover
I was going to say in the previous chapter that Rintarou cannot join the huggy-huggy

so I really love when the boys saved him like that in this chapter

Aggregator gang
icl this story has to have the most mature highschoolers ive seen in manga, such a good end to the arc and nice to see the problem resolved.

Banned
Imagine the world where this kind of introspective thinking about yourself and consideration to others would be the norm. This manga is really good, not only for brining up tears basically every chapter, but also to learn a thing or two about how to interact with others. Someone has to do the first step and i think much more people have it in them to respond to you in kind than one might think.

Users who are viewing this thread