The Friends-Eater Classroom - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Final Chapter

Aggregator gang
There literally has never been a good manga with the premise of "classroom game where students have to kill each other/or die one by one". Between this and Ousama game I can't decide which one is worse.

Translators did a magnificent job Tling this Series ...
Although The story wasn't that good Thanks for your Efforts TRANSLATERS!!

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was reeaaalllyyyy quite something...
But I kind of liked it, mainly the twisted way/side of the character and the relevance in society...

But still, why was the end rushed? Or is it just a felling I have ? Anyway the end is still weird and I wonder what happens the MC...

wew lad the whole thing was just shitty but the ending tied it all together nicely including the reason that they were eating eachother's body parts, because she got ground into hamburger steak desu.

Dex-chan lover
i hate to admit that the ending wasn't the shittiest part of this manga, it's was '' oh, okay...''

but don't get me wrong it was still shitty from the beginning to the end, why the hell did i read this ?

Dex-chan lover
and they're playing together forever and ever. the end.

it was good end.

Dex-chan lover
I have to assume the rushed ending is because the series was cancelled. Let's not forget how many people died to cannibalism all at once in the last couple miniarcs.

And it was cancelled for good reason! Semi-promising opening but otherwise a shit series to the end. I give it a 2/7, which is the opposite of the perfect 5/7.

First - translators, bravo. Your speed was astounding.

Second - this was such a shitty, shitty, stupid, dumb, fucking awful read.

And Third - I hope there's a sequel. I couldn't stop reading it.

Dex-chan lover
This was absolute garbage. I guess the author had to sneak in one last rape scene.
Thanks for the translation though, your speed was great.

Contributor
Man. At least this thing is finally done. Was fun for what it was worth. Thanks a bunch Nameless.

At least everyone got to eat for the most part.

Group Leader
@PinkMage It has some low points and some mediocre points but I thought Kamisama no Iu Toori was pretty good. That was when this genre was still fresh (at least for me), though.

Finally done, huh. There's just something in how it's written that made me feel so attached, even though I know that it's so crappy, from start to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread