The Friends-Eater Classroom

Was a typical death game copy paste then about halfway through a whole lot of censoring came outta nowhere. Literally no point to continue if the only decent deaths are black barred

I've never seen a illness with so much bullshit logic. Seriously does it spread through body fluids, skin to skin contact or what. Why doesn't people get infected mid fights when they get covered in an infected person's blood? Except when suddenly getting covered in an infected person's blood suddenly does spread the diseases. Why does kissing spread it but the blonde girl didn't get it from kissing the fat guy? Wft none of this is making any short of sense. How can someone be this clueless about diseases yet write a manga about it? Maybe I'm missing something, I did mostly skim through it because I really didn't want to read it and I was just curious about what happens.

Also it really loses it's twists when almost every character is secretly evil. At some point you gotta ask yourself, was that REALLY suppose to be surprising? I mean c'mon.

Group Leader
Not worth it, I didn't feel anything from their death. This one is just tasteless.

Decent plot but lacking in logic and attachments toward the characters. I would recommend rereading other survival game titles than reading this manga.

Going to see if this is an alright read, I've been very very reluctant to read it but since my manga list is shortening and I'm holding some other series I'll give this a go.

Finished reading it, If you have read Btooom! How they mark when people are dead is similar to that. It was kind of boring and you did not really feel much of an attachment to any of the characters because the ones that seemed important died too soon. I also didn't find it necessary to censor naked body parts and gore for the later chapters (During the beginning it was not censored). It's not something I plan on reading again nor that I will probably remember as well as I do other manga like I'm Still Alive..., The Quintessential Quintuplets, or I Want To Eat Your Pancreas (I know they are very different but they are what I find memorable) but it's something I'll know I read if I ever look back.

Bro, everyone at the end died except fer you boi....ahhh.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What a disappointment the series starts with random unrealistically nice guy suddenly has to do not nice things because "survival game"

Gores alright till it gets censored a little over half way through which sucks because it definetly wasn't the "AmAzInG PlOt" that kept me around

The ending feels very rushed and not well thought out at all like i feel they wanted to set up a sequel like most of these survival game series do

Dex-chan lover
This is a garbage manga, but you will read by the gore
There is 0 mysterious or plot

Users who are viewing this thread