The Frontier Alchemist ~ I Can't Go Back to That Job After You Made My Budget Zero - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.2

Dex-chan lover
I understand the author using “karma” on the antagonist, but sometimes I feel that the story would have been better if they don’t.

Instead, a proper investigation and subsequent fall out on the antagonist and the higher ups feel more appropriate, considering the endemic incompetence that has been shown so far. Though admittedly this would be more difficult to write in an interesting manner.

Group Leader
I understand the author using “karma” on the antagonist, but sometimes I feel that the story would have been better if they don’t.

Instead, a proper investigation and subsequent fall out on the antagonist and the higher ups feel more appropriate, considering the endemic incompetence that has been shown so far. Though admittedly this would be more difficult to write in an interesting manner.

Alchemy is an incredibly dangerous job. Screw ups don’t just cause some paperwork issues, they literally put people s lives on the line.

So an investigation would only happen after they messed up badly enough to get people killed.

Dex-chan lover
Alchemy is an incredibly dangerous job. Screw ups don’t just cause some paperwork issues, they literally put people s lives on the line.

So an investigation would only happen after they messed up badly enough to get people killed.
My comment is referring to a general story trend, not so much with alchemy. In short, I was hoping for things to be a bit more of an “organization overhaul” + “getting incompetent superiors their just desserts in a legal manner” instead of a fantasy battle.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!

I thought this bastard is going to be given a redemption segment because they showed his backstory like what they do for Kimetsu no Yaiba. Strangely satisfying to see him turn into something unredeemable. Well of course, he might just be saved by the MC later on.

Users who are viewing this thread