The Frontier Alchemist ~ I Can't Go Back to That Job After You Made My Budget Zero - Vol. 5 Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
Rust finally finds a fellow alchemist he has a positive connection with and of course the girls won't let him spend some time to enjoy the meeting at all. :aquadrink:

He was the former president of the Alchemist Association who also helped and mentored Rust back then when Rust first joined and knew that the Basic Research Department is very vital to the Alchemist Association as a whole.

Well up until Halhammer got demoted and he left like he said in this chapter part, alongside the fact that the Basic Research Department dwindled down to just Rust (he also left due to the dumbass current president that fucked up the BRD even more instantly i.e BRD is no more in the AA) and the outcomes is both funny (for us readers) and bad (for both the AA and the capital itself to their downfall) and yeah, both got totally ruined, mainly by the head of the Arms Department who caused it all (and by other factors too)

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
He was the former president of the Alchemist Association who also helped and mentored Rust back then when Rust first joined and knew that the Basic Research Department is very vital to the Alchemist Association as a whole.

Well up until Halhammer got demoted and he left like he said in this chapter part, alongside the fact that the Basic Research Department dwindled down to just Rust (he also left due to the dumbass current president that fucked up the BRD even more instantly i.e BRD is no more in the AA) and the outcomes is both funny (for us readers) and bad (for both the AA and the capital itself to their downfall) and yeah, both got totally ruined, mainly by the head of the Arms Department who caused it all (and by other factors too)

:aquadrink:
Clearly everything must come from
basic first. I believe this is more
Due to management change prioritised weapon to be used in wars first without considering the power source required to use such weapons.

When Rust travels to his friend territory we seen the fallout of that and Rust tried to clean up the AA poop that happened. Mainly due to inefficient magic crystal and high power magic rifle that is too dangerous to use for civilians that is surviving near the frontier.

Obviously without pure water above the margin, the AA going to have hard time since they try to relegate everything to BRD and now it got dissolved.

Dex-chan lover
The two panels with master halhamer's expression hit hard. Mangakas should use nonverbal projection more often.

Isekai manga specifically is stacked with bubbles of information trying to do world building with the most mundane technical stuff like explaining its history, rank or magic system etc so it feels very stale.

The point comics exist is you can do storytelling and give context visually. If manga nowadays only draw just so theres something to see and majority context is almost all through text then they dont utilize a major and unique aspect of this literature media.

Such a shame.

Dex-chan lover
Women be quiet when men are talking. Or contribute to the conversation. At least don't interrupt them. Especially since these two didn't see each other for a while and have a lot to catch up on.

Dex-chan lover
Rust finally finds a fellow alchemist he has a positive connection with and of course the girls won't let him spend some time to enjoy the meeting at all. :aquadrink:
capDOFn.png

Dex-chan lover
Interesting...
It is. Which mean it isn't is not. In other words, it is part of existence. And most importantly, there was absolutely nothing else of substance to say about it, so it must be... a wall? Or maybe a random pebble?

Users who are viewing this thread