Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta -Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai- - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
So I wasn't the only one who had to reread the whole thing. Feels less bad lol.
I hope this won't fall into the generic drama filled romance.

Anyways, thx for picking this up. You're really doing god's work here

Dex-chan lover
i dont remember them getting married. did i miss a page?
You didn't miss anything.
This series is the one of those title that "move fast" and make readers feel like "did i miss a page?" on each chapter.
(and yeah, I took sometime re-reading it cause i forgot what happened last time)

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow she sure is smitten with him, i love it :meguusmug:

Also im glad the despite MC being a "friendless loser" it doesnt make him act like a cliched virgin that freaks out with kisses. He has her on his lap and everything lol
By the looks of it, theyll be able to bang pretty soonish IF theres no bs drama coming first (pun not intended :dogkek: )
EDIT: oh boy i read the spoilers here, freaky :lewd: too much for my maiden heart (will gladly continue reading)

Dex-chan lover
If only she picked chocolate over tangerine for her lip gloss that day. Could've given her bf the full Fürst Pückler icecream experience :dogkek:
iu

Thanks for TL @zafalpai

Sorry if I'm a bit too rude, but please don't drop the other series your publishs. I fully understand your current difficulties but do not abandon those who cannot afford to donate.

Supporter
4 months of waiting, eh? Aight, we'll pick where they left off so,

ENJOY bois and gals

bro instantly turned into househusband waiting for his hubby to come home xD
It won't be much longer until he's actually picking her up at work and taking her home each night so they have more time together than even that. Though that comes with its own set of challenges...

Supporter
This suddenly became so flirtatious, I sense an axe coming. I hope I'm wrong.
We're only at the very beginning of the second LN, so there shouldn't be too many worries.

EDIT: nvm im drunk or something i dunno

Last edited:
Supporter
So I wasn't the only one who had to reread the whole thing. Feels less bad lol.
I hope this won't fall into the generic drama filled romance.
This is basically a borderline-R15 sexy/romantic teen comedy. There's a little bit of drama to keep things moving along, but nothing too stressful. Turn your brain off and enjoy.

Anyways, thx for picking this up. You're really doing god's work here
:aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread