Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta -Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai- - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if any of them waited for a relationship's failure for a radar ping; once your average woman sees that a man is involved with another woman, he's marked as being possessed of good quality--good enough for a relationship. Pair that with feminine rivalry, and you get part of the reason no one does "misogyny" like women do.

Because women, generally, are. For decades, it's been said that women mature faster than men. That is actually a misintepretation of the truth: women end their mental maturation sooner. Because of this, the average woman ends up maturing less than the average man does...and remains childish in various ways; this is why they need the leadership of a good man--and why you see them crash and burn catastrophically when they don't have it, at worst.

Not that I've read that manga (I don't like that Noa girl's hairstyle, it reeks of the depleted femininity common among stronk independent wymyn), but I don't see the parallels between that and Shino. To be fair, I only skimmed the comments--particularly those of the guy you were talking to; reminded me of the same feminist nonsense I came across in the context of Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman when I praised the male MC's manly guidance of his girl. Someone there thought it made no sense for that MC to want to keep his girlfriend's body safely to himself.

Perhaps I'm missing something; I don't see a "BSS" anywhere, there. Judging by its comments, perhaps you meant the one that's still ongoing?
I havent picked up Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. I hate love polygons and all the drama that comes with it. Acting like a couple with someone while being in love with another person just feels gross.

The Noa tomodachi is as far as you can get from strong independent wahmen as you can get without being a political tradwife lmao. Noa is a jirai kei/landmine girl and she embodies it by being excessively needy and clingy. She's the opposite of independent and knows it.
Best way I can summarize what that manga is like is Noa learning to love like a normal person and her friend learning to love in general. A friends to lovers type story

Dex-chan lover
I havent picked up Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. I hate love polygons and all the drama that comes with it. Acting like a couple with someone while being in love with another person just feels gross.

The Noa tomodachi is as far as you can get from strong independent wahmen as you can get without being a political tradwife lmao. Noa is a jirai kei/landmine girl and she embodies it by being excessively needy and clingy. She's the opposite of independent and knows it.
Best way I can summarize what that manga is like is Noa learning to love like a normal person and her friend learning to love in general. A friends to lovers type story

I don't blame you for that part about love polygons--at all. For one thing, I've seen it often done to ensure a truly (i.e., not by today's standards) beautiful girl can't get the MC without trouble (i.e., girls that are considered "beautiful" by today's standards), if she's intended to in the first place.

Acting like a couple with someone while being in love with another person just feels gross.

As for this? This is called infidelity in the minds of the moral. lol That being said, I really don't blame you for not reading that manga--but to go into why would traverse various parts of spoiler territory.

Regarding Noa, looking at her actually reminded me of that menhera embodiment, Yumemi Riamu. Like I said, I don't know about the story...but JP mangaka and LN writers apparently follow a (mandated, seemingly) design pattern that truly revolts me; it's a pattern you can only notice if you've been paying attention (or care to), and Noa's design matches it. For example--and relevantly--I've seen enough busty girls stuck with short hair while flatchests/lolis get the long, beautiful hair (CubexCursedxCurious is one of the worst examples I've ever come across of this).

As I've said, I've seen enough of that--I simply choose something else to read when I encounter it.

Users who are viewing this thread