Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta -Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai- - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Feels like we skipped a chapter or two. Its nice to see the dam burst and a manga/anime couple go full lovey dovey flirting for real so to speak at least.

Quite refreshing from the usual actual married couples being too shy to hold hands
It's as fast suddenly as what happened here. (I changed that from "fast" because there was nothing fast about getting to that point.)

Last edited:
Supporter
Geez, at the rate they're going, they're going straight for the home run. Feels like only a matter of time before the FMC jumps the MC given how aggressive she's been getting.
Almost posted a spoiler here but then i was like, nah, let everyone have their fun.

Dex-chan lover
It's as fast as what happened here.
lmao tho that one is pretty deserved, if anything they should've gone as hard as this manga here. I mean 107 chapters of buildup, she could've done a lot more.
Although she basically had his left arm pinned under her thigh the whole chapter so thats pretty nice. Notice he never uses his left arm in the chapter:meguu:

Dex-chan lover
lmao tho that one is pretty deserved, if anything they should've gone as hard as this manga here. I mean 107 chapters of buildup, she could've done a lot more.
Although she basically had his left arm pinned under her thigh the whole chapter so thats pretty nice. Notice he never uses his left arm in the chapter:meguu:
I just changed that to say "suddenly" instead of "fast" but you replied first.

Damn 1 chapter for 4 months bro😭😭😭 this one is good but why it took so long to upload a new chapter damn I wish it was completed already I can't wait any longer j can't find any a good romcom manga

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Between the gap in updates and the sudden progress, I too had to reread the previous chapters.

That said, I welcome our lovey-dovey Wholesome Gyaru overlords. May they wisely rule the Moe Triumvirate, alongside the Sporty Tomboys and Victorious Childhood Friends. :win:

Dex-chan lover
Between the gap in updates and the sudden progress, I too had to reread the previous chapters.

That said, I welcome our lovey-dovey Wholesome Gyaru overlords. May they wisely rule the Moe Triumvirate, alongside the Sporty Tomboys and Victorious Childhood Friends. :win:
I've resorted to character.txt files for a lot of the manga that I'm reading here as I read far too many that get infrequent updates.

Yuizaki, Shino (F)
o) FMC
o) Blonde virgin gyaru and very popular
o) Has never dated and isn't good with guys
o) Sits behind him in class
o) Senses that Fujiwara has no ulterior motives
o) Works at a cafe for her own money as parents aren't rich
o) Confessed at the mall after an accidental kiss (then a real one)

Fujiwara, Sandai (M)
o) MC
o) Shaggy hair otaku
o) Parents work overseas
o) Initially threw away her contact info thinking it was a trap
o) Suspicious of any act of kindness directed toward him
o) Extremely smart and top of his class

Nakaoka, Kayoko (F)
o) Ass-length black hair
o) Chemistry teacher and homeroom teacher for Shino and Fujiwara
o) Wants Shino and Fujiwara to date for both of their personal growth

Yuizaki, Miki (F)
o) Shino's imouto
o) Trying to wingwoman Shino and Fujiwara

In KanoKari, the problem is not Kazuya, but author Mizuhara. The first time he confessed to her back in ~50 chapter, his only fault is that he didn't let her go after rejection but continued to suffer.
I felt really bad for Ruka why wouldn't he take her and be done with drama but I strongly think Ruka better find other guy than that trash

Dex-chan lover
I felt really bad for Ruka why wouldn't he take her and be done with drama but I strongly think Ruka better find other guy than that trash
Kaz is too fixated on Chizuru. If Chizuru were to outright reject him then Ruka would probably be the winner, if she wanted to change his diaper for six months as he just constantly shits himself.

Users who are viewing this thread