The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer - Ch. 42 - The Hunt is On

Dex-chan lover
4 yeas
Betting two cookies they are going to do the meeting with the king to show they completed the bandit capture, do the awesome alley confrontation, start to leave the capital, then completely forget this manga forever. Sad, but unless they go original after that, that's about it for the story. At least, as written by the original author. Dude straight up dumped it like 4 years ago.
Holy sheet, how is this dropped for 4 years while trash isekai got 2 season of anime?
*insert We live in society meme.

Dex-chan lover
MC stepping up becoming a major player, looking forward on what kind of influence and decision he will display.

Fed-Kun's army
4 yeas

Holy sheet, how is this dropped for 4 years while trash isekai got 2 season of anime?
*insert We live in society meme.
I make a guess: failed marketing. I've seen highly rated (light) novel series getting axed. And I've seen Finnish translation of Black Lagoon manga getting axed. Why? Not enough sales.

Aggregator gang
I'm gonna pop your enthusiasm a bit here, but the eternal hiatus for the LN started when they set off for their base, we never actually get to the damn thing. The manga has already showed it off way more than the LN did.
We're roughly on chapter 88 out of 95 so we should hit the point of hiatus in like 5 manga chapters.

Still, the manga introduces elements that aren't present in the LN so perhaps it will be an original story, which is what I'm hoping for.
Nope, he dumped the WN and the LN 4 years ago. Technically the LN is still active, but with ZERO news for four years, I'm not betting on any developments.

Isn't the author for this manga the same as that of the original WN/LN?

Hoping this will go the way of Tales of Demons of Gods, where the author stops writing the original novel but continues writing for the adapted manga

Users who are viewing this thread