The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Battle Plan

Guess I'll start it off by saying I'd prefer batched chapters if the weekly ones are only going to be 5 pages. I don't really like the way these new digital monthly mangas are drip feeding their stories releasing as weekly parts, it's got to be hard on the authors as well if they have to end the micro parts without it looking like the chapter just walked off the side of the earth.

I'm not opposed to parts if people do want that, but there should be a system to indicate when a part is the final part of the chapter so people can know they can get the whole thing rather than waiting for the first part of the next chapter to drop.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer complete chapter release
and also - thank you for translation!

monthly release please. its make more sense to read a chapter rather than part of it
thank you for translating!

once a month seems good instead of 5 pages of cliffhanger which sometimes can end with cliffhanger

Double-page supporter
Please do the once a month release. These BS chapter parts that the publishers have started doing are horrible and just make it so that we have an unsatisfying release on a weekly basis instead of a satisfying release on a monthly basis.

Users who are viewing this thread