The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Battle Plan

Thanks for your hard work on this series and all the others. I would like monthly chapters a lot more.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the chapter 😆❤️

Collective 20+ pages release at the end of the month seems better

Fed-Kun's army
Larger releases allow for a more cohesive understanding of the story. Clips here and there make it a bit disjointed, and some may have a hard time recalling precisely what is going on, if the story wasn't made to be chunked up quite so much.

Dex-chan lover
I'll go with monthly thank you very much.

Also, seems like there's an error on either the author side or the artist side.

First, gears are not used to move air to one place to another. This "wind efficiency" he is taking about might be he reduced the material on gears so it won't constrict the air flow the blower. There are gear pumps but they are used for fluids with a pretty high viscosity like oil for example.

Gears have been around for centuries but there are a few that have been only been introduced in the industrial revolution. If they are based on the medieval era, it's kinda expected that a helical gear has not been invented yet.

Edit: Saw a grammar error, fixed it

@nomadicengi I'm thinking the "wind efficiency" he's talking about might be related to to use magic to move the gears as if they were being moved by an electric motor, like a real dryer, rather than using the magic circle to cast wind magic, which might (just might, we have no details) require more energy from the magic stone to get the same output.

Dex-chan lover
Once a month please.

BTW, is there supposed to be some sort of significance to the name of the planet that I forgot?

Users who are viewing this thread