The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Battle Plan

monthly better than 5 page/ week, since 5 page/ week mean we got at least 3 cliffhanger in a month, also thanks for translation, this manga kinda remind me of star ocean series :3

Monthly, mid month would be perfect to offset the other monthly manga that comes out at the end/beginning of the month. 👍🏿

Monthly would be good, it also gives you more time to do the chapter and you don't have to be so concerned about dates so take your time.

Group Leader
He's introducing PET bottles?...oo boy, get ready to have their oceans full of micro plastics and garbage patch islands.

As for the releases...if they're complete chapters that are split up so that they can be released weekly, then I'd prefer them to be collected as one per month (so we're not having constantly blue-balled with cliffhangers). I don't mind waiting personally. If you released them weekly, then you'd just get an endless amount of people complaining every single week, like they do on Kirei Cake's releases.

Also, I recommend putting up a straw poll for future surveys.

If you post a full chapter once a month it will give me enough time to forget most of what I've read, so that I can reread the whole thing on a monthly basis, thus increasing total enjoyment.
Thank you for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread