The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Battle Plan

Monthly like most manga is anyway. Most importantly is the fact a dedicated team will keep this series translated that's what is most important, besides crushing your enemies and hearing the lamentations of their women.

@nomadicengi so I went to see if i could find some breakdown in energy costs of moving air directly versus moving the gears, and the web novel was different, in that he made two tools: the hair drier was the second, it was simpler (from google translate: "The parts are simple, only the case, the magic circle, the switch, the magic wire, and the magic output stone"), while the gears were used for a food processor (wind magic was supposed to move the blades directly, but it wasn't enough, so made the gears). i don't know why the manga combined both, and I don't know what the light novel did.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackSun So we're going to a design error by the author. He made it ambiguous enough that it made the artist go "yeah, just slap some gears together and make it cool, nothing will go wrong with that".

please full chapter better than a cuted chapter. thanks for the chapter tho!

I would like to take a full chapter, if it will take a month, it is no problemo to me. Thanks for your hard work!

these chapters are lengthy so agree on it being all together, it makes it flow better.

Definitely monthly, the plot for each sections of the manga is too short for a good reading. As long as we don't go to Bi/Quad monthly I'm perfectly ok with it.

Users who are viewing this thread