The Gals in My Class Treat Me Like Air (Fanbox) - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I'll probably never get over how the author tries to play it off as cute and stuff, despite their relationship being built on her essentially sexually harassing him, then proceeding to rape him, just so she could get pregnant and live the easy life through his family's money. Sure, you may not see it that way and think there's nothing wrong with it, but flip the genders around and I promise you the comments would be a certified shitstorm. And it'd also turn into standard H-doujin material

I'll probably never get over how the author tries to play it off as cute and stuff, despite their relationship being built on her essentially sexually harassing him, then proceeding to rape him, just so she could get pregnant and live the easy life through his family's money. Sure, you may not see it that way and think there's nothing wrong with it, but flip the genders around and I promise you the comments would be a certified shitstorm. And it'd also turn into standard H-doujin material
I could almost forgive it, since the guy's kind of into everything other than the baby trap thing, but then it's also a whore. So the dude's basically the last in a long line of men; he doesn't even get a virgin.

Dex-chan lover
shut up man

Dex-chan lover
I could almost forgive it, since the guy's kind of into everything other than the baby trap thing, but then it's also a whore. So the dude's basically the last in a long line of men; he doesn't even get a virgin.
not my point. I don't care if 'oh she a slut, the town bike' and him 'being into it' shouldn't matter either, again, flip the genders and you'll get burned at the stake for saying "it wasn't rape, she enjoyed it"
my point is that the 'relationship' didn't start out of love, it started with her fucking him without his consent, out of a pure, selfish interest in his family's money and 'the easy life'. And I find that, and the fact most people don't see anything wrong with it unsettling to say the least.
shut up man
I don't see any counterpoints to argue against what I said. This goes for you, and anyone that's reacting to my original comment disagreeing, I'd love to talk it out. If I'm wrong, show me why, don't just tell me to shut up or say I'm wrong with no argument explaining your point.

not my point. I don't care if 'oh she a slut, the town bike' and him 'being into it' shouldn't matter either, again, flip the genders and you'll get burned at the stake for saying "it wasn't rape, she enjoyed it"
It's mine. Other people can have their own unique points to make.
my point is that the 'relationship' didn't start out of love, it started with her fucking him without his consent, out of a pure, selfish interest in his family's money and 'the easy life'. And I find that, and the fact most people don't see anything wrong with it unsettling to say the least.
Mine is that there's no silver lining of "Well at least she's not used".

Though yes, we do live in degenerate times. People say they're ok with a lot of really disgusting things.

Dex-chan lover
Promiscuity is one of the stereotypes for Gyarus.
Let me remind you, o brother mine, that in the comments to a previous chapter we've established the following:

1) This mango's FMC is a gyuru, thus in your opinion she must fit the stereotypes for gyarus;

2) The reason for that is that, in your opinion, characters in mango fit their respective stereotypes to a T; thus she can't be anything other than a stereotype.

3) The stereotype for gyarus being sluts does not exist, because there are multiple mangos (for instance, Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san, Yancha Gal no Anjou-san, or An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups) which feature virginal gyarus, and see (2).

Thus, by your own logic, this manipulative gold-digger can't be anything but a virgin in love.

Dex-chan lover
And I find that, and the fact most people don't see anything wrong with it unsettling to say the least.
Maybe because some of us know this is just a mere fiction story?
are you one of that people that can't separate fiction and real life?

Let me remind you, o brother mine, that in the comments to a previous chapter we've established the following:

1) This mango's FMC is a gyuru, thus in your opinion she must fit the stereotypes for gyarus;

2) The reason for that is that, in your opinion, characters in mango fit their respective stereotypes to a T; thus she can't be anything other than a stereotype.
I think you should switch to fire here. Strawmen are weak to fire.

3) The stereotype for gyarus being sluts does not exist, because there are multiple mangos (for instance, Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san, Yancha Gal no Anjou-san, or An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups) which feature virginal gyarus, and see (2).
It does. These are called subversions. You'd enjoy the stories for what they are if you understood that. Because they then go from "Flashy girl and romcom hijinx", to "Flashy girl defies societal expectations... and romcom hijinx".
Maybe because some of us know this is just a mere fiction story?
are you one of that people that can't separate fiction and real life?
Right, but, like, how fictional does the story have to be before I think "Aww, he ate the baby alive. He does love her! 🥹 "

At some point, what's happening on screen isn't really something to root for, real or otherwise. At some point, it's weird if you enjoy it as anything other than a part of the narrative; The same way everyone enjoys Nurgle cults as a part of the 40k universe, but don't actually cheer them on.

Chapter 21 is pretty clear that she hasn't

She didn't say she was a virgin, she said she hasn't slept with anyone else to reassure him it's his kid. There's a difference between "You're the only guy I've been sleeping with" and "You're the only guy I've slept with"; she didn't specify.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread