The Gamer - Vol. 5 Ch. 351

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, however can you try using the official version's fonts in the notification squares? They look much nicer than the blue fonts you used and quite frankly yours are hard to read, for instance R's and X's look very weird, so you have to guess which letter it is from the context...

@Hounder No you don’t, you don’t need to buy coins to see whether a chapter is up or not. And no one needs to prove anything lol. Any chapters available are visible on the site for everyone to see.

Contributor
@_Baal_ You might want to go to https://help2.line.me/LINE_WEBTOON/pc?lang=en, which is the Help section for English Webtoons site ( https://www.webtoons.com/en/ ), and check the question "Is the Webtoon App Free?". The Coin option is not available to PC users, so they have to wait, and the most recent chapters" are not only viewable, but do not appear on the list at all.

Now, if you are referring to a non-English version of the site, then they may work differently. But since my language skill are lacking, there is no point in me using a non-English site.

P.S. "And no one has to prove anything." Never attempt to use such a statement if you are trying to prove a point yourself. It doesn't help your attempt to prove something.

You said that unless someone can prove that the chapters are up and no I responded that no need for anyone to prove it as anyone can go to WEBTOON and check it themselves.

I have no idea how your version of WEBTOON works differently as I am able to see the 3 latest chapters and if I want, purchase them for 5 coins. According to you, they are not viewable and hence can’t be purchased which is weird because it makes their whole business model fall into pieces as no one will be able to buy chapters if they are not even aware that said chapters are available.

P.S. I’m not trying to prove anything I was just responding to your statement with another one.

@_Baal_ some webtoons on webtoon are translated from a other languages to english(like Tower Of God, The Gamer, Omniscient Reader's, ecc...)
I think (i'm not too sure) that korean raws (non translated comic/manwha) are taken mostly from Naver (korean vers of webtoon) and then webtoon translates them, in this case The Gamer" probably had problem"i with the translation of the chapters, but on Naver there are the raws, so in this case The scanlator took the raws on Naver and then translate it.

Then, about the coin thing, on webtoon, there are (almost alway, if there aren't in is because the series is paused or ended) 3 chapter that you have to pay if you want to read them (but if you only want to know if they have already translated you can see the chapter title freely), but, This is not the case, until webtoon doesn't officially release at least 1 chapter in the fastpass (the 3 paid episode) we'll never know if they have already translated the chapters.

(sorry for my english, i'm italian)

Users who are viewing this thread