The Gamer - Vol. 5 Ch. 351

s4 ended at 349 ,did we miss a chapter or is this chapter 350 ? ,i just want to know

Group Leader
I was expecting this soon but not this soon. Neat.

Time for him to reach #1 on the leaderboard

I remembered the last ep of s4 is a quest to collect 3 regalia, why is it sidetrack now?

Dex-chan lover
Poor earth spirit, author forgot about her for awhile

Contributor
@Lanfear Maybe, not sure if that is entirely accurate. Remember, they do use that "coins" thing now, so it is possible that the chapter is available, but only to those who used the coins to see the episodes in advance..

Dex-chan lover
Name it Raid: Shadow Legends. Newcomers can use a discount code to get their first magical item at 20% off.

@Hounder. Nah I don’t think you get how the coin system works. Anyway how did you guys get this up before WEBTOON, I have no idea

Also, there are more chapters on the gamer's Reddit they are in chapter 355

Contributor
@_Baal_ Yes, I do. However, I am not going to buy them to see if it is up or not, as my finances are stretched thanks to COVID making it harder to get full hours, so every bit counts. It may or may not be up on the site right now, so unless someone who has bought the coins and has looked can respond ( and obviously prove it in some way), then we will not know for a fact one way or the other.

@Hounder @_Baal_ There's already 2 new and free chapters on Naver and Webtoon will probably put this chapter on their site friday and keep a delay of 1 chapter like they did before.

Users who are viewing this thread