The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 13

lol watch him end up as the ML and she falls in love anyway

Ty for the chapter

Oh my, I'm so relieved that the prophecy refered to that blonde dude and not my boy Hugo. My ship can't die for something like that. 😹😹😹

Let's just admit that hugo is the best, and the cutest; Venny can be as funny as she wants but Hugo will always be there for her. Btw, it was just me or Hugo was quite playful here? >U<

I hope the ending of the story's song won't be sad. Maybe it's a signal? Idk, I hope not, if it's related to VennyxHugo (I'm just trying to protect my ship lmao).

Tysm for the new chapter despite your busy schedules. Virtual hug. ♡

I hope the little blondie is not the ml, even Esdell would be preferable.
Obviously rooting for Hugo.

Blond guy probs won't be ML. If its him the teacher is talking about, then he'll only really make her sad.

Thanks for the update!

foreshadowing the composer story. so u r telling me this manhwa can take a dark turn any time!?

Regarding ML
I skimmed the raws up to ch 29 and still can't tell who the ML is supposed to be. The blond guy looks like he becomes her knight and they have a pretty close friendship. Everyone is looking pretty handsome all grown up but I can't tell which guy the author is leaning towards.

Well if we’re going for someone without blue eyes that only works for 1/3 of the little boys we see here.

With so many guys introduced now....who's gonna be Venny's supposed lover? 😂 I'm rooting for Hugo though!

Users who are viewing this thread