The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
24emg7.jpg

I forgot they were engaged too 😭 everything is falling apart

Dex-chan lover
We'll damn... The calm before the storm really hit with the storm.

OOOOF oh boy the marriage is gonna come up huh? I hope they do break it off smoothly but this is the aristocracy, there's no way it's not going to turn into a mini-scandal especially after her parents' death.

Double-page supporter
; - ; i know they'll died... I know for sure but... I still bawled

Thank you for double chapters I appreciated it.

Oh wow. I love how...realistic Venny and her brother reacted to this? I also really love that scene where they cried together and Venny said they can rely on each other? It almost made me cry as well T__T

@nikapikapika
I had a feeling it would be like that. He barely knows her anyway. As soon as he let Rowell go fetch her while he stayed in town, I knew he didn't have any feelings for Rose.

Now the ML position is up in the air, but I think Hugo is in the lead. Rowell still likes Rose while Ravin and Venny don't have any romantic sparks between them.

Banned
I still like this story, but, dunno, for some reason the way conversations flow feels unnatural to me. Ah well. Poor Venny and her brother I honestly forgot existed lol...

So why were both her parents out there anyways and where were guards?

Ummm.. is it really appropriate to even get married when someone just recently passed? Like... she is sad and lonely, but definitely not alone.

oh fuck, she will get more miserable 😥 break the engagement, girlll!!! thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread