The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
He's going to look like such a jerk if he goes through with their plan right now... (to break the engagement and get with Rose)

I'm not even joking when I say that this chapter made me unconsciously start crying because of how the story was carried out since that's exactly how it is in real life too, abrupt and unbelievable and it leaves you feeling hollow and empty.

Dex-chan lover
@Serathe7 holy sh*t
you just made me realize sth.
They probably will keep up the engagement for a bit to keep face and show that Rowell isn't an asshole. But since Rowell is the ML in the original novel and we're already in the start of the original novel timeline? that means Venny is sorta the FL!!! And since the original FL's fate fucking suck, Venny will also have to suffer too, right??!
putting that in spoiler, just in case I'm right.
Anw, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's having this idea. Can someone who has read ahead confirm this for me pls?

The story description really doesn't do justice to Venny... and while I have no reason other than gut-feeling, I don't think this is the last she'll suffer. Man I really hope I'm wrong..

I....I kinda need to know where this series is going. I signed on for a light, whimsical series....this ain't that. Its not bad, at all. Its good. But...not what I thought I was getting. There are SO MANY series like this, that go dark. I need something that stays lighter. Is this going to even out or are the feels just going to keep coming?

@Queen1500 so far, the only series that even comes close is "The Duchess' 50 tea recipes". But its only 58 chapters in so...there's time for THAT to change *sob*

Ezk

well, that hurt and i hope she won't continue blaming herself.

Users who are viewing this thread