The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 20

damn I totally forgot that rowell and venny were engaged. He doesn't seem to like her that way at all though.. 😬

Dex-chan lover
Dang... it is really tough to separate cause and effect from responsibility. But it's not someone's fault for doing something they ought to be able to do without trouble, even if trouble ends up happening. (See moral luck)

Dex-chan lover
it's ok, there's another daddy that will done on venny.. and somehow to me it seems like he's gonna adopt venny instead if he couldn't make vanny anull her engagement with rowell

OOof well you see father uhhhhhh 😂
Poor Venny, but this is just the beginning to all the bad stuff that's going to happen to her right? :(
Stay strong!!

Thank you for the updates!!

This is way too sketchy, didn't Rose find Venny's parents dead?
And she didn't even tell them what happened properly because of her crying.
It's weird how they found a financial backer so conveniently too.

WAAAAAAAAAIT!!!! THIS IS SO SUDDEN???? OHMYGOSH, SO THAT MEANS THAT THE STORY IS CHANGING? HUHUHUHU

kind of hoping venny will change and not going to be like her usual outgoing self. i crave angst ^^;

Hopefully, with her parents' death, she will finally grow up and stop blindly following the novel's plot.

oh shit, i teared up wtf hHAHAHAHAHA this ain't the vibe, but ig this is what it would take for her character to grow up
I wonder what happened tho it was all so sudden. was this planned? was it a scam? and damn, lmao isn't this a bad time to annul their engagement and bring up his love for rose aghalsdjawg things aren't looking bright indeed

@NoireNowaru Same! I loved the moment between the siblings. I was a little disappointed at how collected the brother seemed to be, and when he said he had other business to attend to, I was hoping he was secretly going to cry by himself. I didn't think it'd actually happen tbh, I thought his grief would just be brushed off. But seeing the two siblings grieve together was really poignant.

I actually like this development (her parents' deaths). The stories in this isekai/reincarnation genre either follow two paths: 1) MC diverts from the original plot completely, or 2) MC follows the original plot (except changing a few things to save herself).
The former is what we (readers) usually prefer, because we like agency and most times, it doesn't make sense as to why the MC needs to stick to the original plot. Now that Venny feels she is responsible for her parents' deaths, it now justifies why she feels she has to. But I'm also curious to see what she does from here: will she continue to follow the original plot (but more strictly), or will she be like, F**K IT and do her own thing.

I saw the flag but it was so obvious that I didn't think the author was going to go through it.
Also the scene with the brother was great. It was the best part of this chapter tbh i.e. the way they sealed with it

It's just a theory of mine but WHAT IF Rose is actually a boy? Pretending to be girl for his family :c

Well, it's just a theory of mine 😃Because there are some novels, where a boy must pretend to be a girl for his family. At the very beginning, the FL mentioned that the actual FL has eyes like the sky.
Her Mentor warned her to be cautious around a man with blue eyes.

So yeahhhhh👽

Eh? I just don't see the need to kill off her parents tbh since it was time and time again that we're reminded that she's just a side character. Of course accidents happen whether u be the villainess or heroine but in the story, why the need to give her a massive bout when the novel she's a side character in has not even started yet? Well, anywayssss I hope their deaths are justified by the writer in the progression of the story. And imagine you're grieving then forced to plan a wedding smh

Copy the korean name of this Manhwa, go to NAVER (korean version of google and etc.), paste it and look for it, tanslate the site and look for Ktoon, click and enjoy 35 free chapters if you can korean by chance...but if you're a scanlation team and have nothing to do, then you could translate it as well...it's not like I tell you all this so that you can translate it for me since I can't korean, but still wanted to try and spoiler myself, but then stopped since I wouldn't understand it anyway and would be just unpatiently waiting every day until someone finally translate it...Nope ok? 😊😙😄😅

Ahh I can't believe this is happening... Also it seems they'll be breaking up their engagement soon
Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread