The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Crown Prince sorta looks like an asshole. Love the comment at the end from him.

LOLOLOLOL all y’all have weird relationships... if that ain’t the truth

Ngl the constant switching between scenes got me so confused lol I understand we got the different groups of focus but wish it was conducted more smoothly ya know ...

Also goddamn those were some BLUE eyes from Hugo that one panel 😏

I don't feel ML vibes from the prince. Is the ML really gon be Hugo? But he has blue eyes? Is there gonna be a duke or marquis in the future chapters perhaps? I mean the secondary male leads are counts.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm the blue eyes really popped this chapter, suspicious
Thanks for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
“he doesn’t care about the past anymore”
what does it mean 😬😬

my bet is Ravin as the ML. though he has potential to become the pitiful character who only watches her from afar and never does anything

thank you for the update!! i cant help but noticed theres too much same scenery panel repeated over and over again... but im not really complaining. just wanna get this off my chest... must be hard for the artist to draw everything... its stil enjoyable anyway! cant wait for the next chapter!

So, I think Hugo is not the ML. Ravin is blonde, and if I remember correctly, Venny's master said she do not fall in love with a guy who has blonde hair.
I don't know if the prince is the ML or not, but I hope she doesn't break her engagement, because I ship the two of us. And then, Hugo can have Rose.

@Sophie-Chan59 no, her master told her to be careful of a man with blue eyes, cause she can be hurt in the future. So , there are actually two blue eyed men, Ravin and hugo.

@hazze it's a bit unclear, but I think it's Rowell' monologue about his father. As told in the story earlier, chartres (hugo fam) and esdell (rowell fam) did not get along since their fathers are love rivals, with chartres winning in the end. Rowell's father said that he doesn't care about that anymore, but clearly he does because he warned Rowell not to lose anything to Chartres.

Rowell's father seems to be drawing parallels with his past and rowell's, Leila (hugo's mother) was also childhood friends with Hugo's father, just like Venny and Hugo. (The father doesn't know that Rowell's engagement is fake and they mutually agreed to break it later, so he's worried that hugo will steal venny, thats why he wants rowell to hurry up and marry her)

Dex-chan lover
...i ship her with hugo.. tho ravin would look like he's gonna be in the way.. well at least not as much as the crown prince now.. he's smells like trouble

Users who are viewing this thread