The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 28

Oof they were horrible parents. There is a huge difference between being good people and being idiots used by others to the point of being in debt and making your poor children inherit the responsibility to deal with your shit.

Oof I wonder how Venny will get out of this one. With Daniel MIA and told no one what he's doing, he might have gotten in trouble somewhere.

Thanks for the chapters!!

@Akera93 Well, they weren’t planning on dying! They most likely intended to pay debt by themselves. I wouldn’t say they were bad, especially because they did so much for Venny and her research, they were so supportive. They were indeed kind and considerate. Plus you must not badmouth people who’re dead(even fictional), when the villain’s The one making circumstances worse (but hey, that’s the villain’s job) and it’s required to move the plot forward.

the situation is comically getting worse by worse every chapter. I wonder when she will visit her lab as she was instructed by her master to do after 2 days. Maybe that will get her out of this.

Shes getting FMLs misfortune but i dont remember her having losing her parents, being in debt (huge one) and there is going to be more till the first chapter where she got kidnapped instead of FML. Im surprised that her house didnt fall after this even if she manages to pay the debt.

I'm getting really really anxious right now that my stomach feeling really uncomfortably restless. Where's Daniel!

@ArpanaR
They made stupid decisions by not securing their kids future, in my opinion. Yes, they didn't plan on dying but we can all die at any given moment which is why we shouldn't do something that affects others related to us without their consent because they will be the only ones to deal with it if we're gone. If the kids were adults and the parents + kids collectively agreed on borrowing money then parents died, fine. But the parents deciding on their own knowing what can happen if they died (they have to know, they're adults they know what death is even if they don't actively plan to die) is the worst.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad he didn't fall in love with her instead and forgive the debt now I have anxiety. And if her brother really decided to leave for good it would be so cruel to leave a note implying he'd be back. All this time, why hasnt Venny used her past life knowledge to create a sellable item and become rich?

Thanks for the updates 💕

Please don't tell me Daniel dies because if he does I'm going to cry for MC... Losing all her family member and possibly losing her home oof...

I hope the plants that she has been planting will be a help for the debts... don't let her brother die too please :(

Dex-chan lover
@ArpanaR
Uhm, I want to point out that even with the stuff that was stolen when the parents were killed, they didn't really have ways to pay back beyond what they took with them when they got killed, which is plain moronic and unneeded risk.

And ofc, the only way to pay the loaner back happening just before he casually visits to demand the loan to be paid back is so suspicious that I am surprised that they didn't prosecute this matter to the throne itself (not truly to expect to win, but at the very least delay the demands for the loan).

Not to bash the dead, but the late Baron and his wife were idiots for transporting such a massive amount in cash. It's like saying "Rob me!" A world with such a developed loan system should have had a system of cheques, tokens or bank deposits. At the very least they should have spent several million nell hiring good bodyguards.

Users who are viewing this thread