The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 6

I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting a bad feeling about that tea she drank at the end, but I also may be over thinking it.

What the..., is it me or are all the fathers so far are way more daziling than their own children πŸ‘€

Fed-Kun's army
lfkjsdaj why are all the dads so interesting... team dad!!!! anyway this dude would be the BEST father in law lmao VENNY COME ON!!!

thank you for the update~!

They look like the spidermans pointing at eachother meme, I can't πŸ˜‚. But yeah, so far all the fathers in this story are like 10/10, you could see they aren't just extras and have a personality. I also like the main character knowing the maid's name and even interacting with em.

Lmaaaooooo this is so cute and funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Traitor! That got me, it got me hard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Double-page supporter
Lmao that count is hilarious! Why are the parents so hot? XD

Thanks for the chapter!!

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Pfft...the father is awesome and dead-set on having her as a daughter-in-law. How dare his son betray him and fall for some other girl.

Lol Hugo is pretty cute tho. I don't know who the ML is but if it's Hugo I wouldn't be mad. I think it's turning out to be more like friendship since she's not interested haha.

Aggregator gang
Go for hugo! His dad is hot, and his soon looks like him- score! And a F-I-L that loves u? Definitely go for them!

Aggregator gang
I wonder when she would start to look at them as people and not characters from a novel...

Contributor
@Meo Make her a wife rather than a son-in-law, we can ship that... And tbh some of us does think this count is better than the other count~

I still don't get it as well πŸ˜‚ I mean, it's her life now so I don't get why she has to follow the original script? It doesn't make sense since she was also all gung ho initially telling people she's a different person πŸ˜…

Users who are viewing this thread