The Gateway of Revolution

this is like an a boiled egg you forgot in the fridge, you look at it and go hmm, it looks normal but then with the hard shell its kinda hard to tell. so you crack it open only to see that its spoiled. like BAD, so bad it puts you off eating eggs for a while. so in other words. rotten eggs bad!
tenor.gif

Idk how i should summarize this manga, from the World Building, story, character, it's BS & it's literal trash. If you have time to read this manga, you better off reading Divine Throne than this, in terms of World Building, character development, arts & story, Divine Throne is far better than this manga.

@Szerwonyskarabeusz17 aw did your bitch ass got flamed how about go suck yo mama's titties instead of crying here lmfao tryna act cool while reading it for free, oh let me guess you are one of those cringe teen living in the basement with God complex xDD

@mangafreak no i dont have a god complex, you feel like that, i dont live in a basement, but 6th floor, when i See a person who talk bullshit then i gladly tell them that they speak bullshit, but from what i See, your EGO is So high in the Sky that it wont allow you to read my comment and ignore it, its the funniest thing to argue with someone who wont stop

@Szerwonyskarabeusz17 argue what argue ? have even read your own comment or oh dont tell me your brain fell from 6th floor and you went retarded permanently, you just called someone trash out of nowhere cause yo ass got flamed cause someone criticized yo fan boi shit without presenting any valid point as to why this shit shouldn't be called trash

Users who are viewing this thread