The Gateway of Revolution

Edit: Its the same as any other chinese fantasy... dont mind what I have written before.

Whats happening with this is it dropped making or no group to pick it up or just once a month chapter and what do yoi mean by english version dropped

Dex-chan lover
so was this dropped completely, raws and all? or no one wants to pick it up again?

like it makes no sense at 8 onwards so stupidly confused as if the story has been missed out

I like this series because the MC's main weapon is his intelligence.
Not his brute strength or super powers like in other cultivation series.

I like this series the first few chapters had some nice build up but right after that it seems like it started rushing through content. I hope it goes back to the nice build up it had.

how odd, when I click on ch.22 it says it's on delay for a day, but it's also on the front page as released a couple minutes ago and everywhere else, and I can't start a threat on the specific chapter

Same here. I was wondering if they made an update to the sorting logic on the front page, but other stories seem to be fine still.

hmph! i hope i could transfer in this manhua, seeing as every one there is special. surely i too will be special?

Double-page supporter
Definitely better than most cultivation type manhuas, but it is pretty boring, maybe later it gets more exciting but at chapter 15 everything seems bland (even with action)

The main character is an impressively unlikable cunt. This is also yet another sub-par novel adaption with the comic plot basically impossible to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread