The Gender of Mona Lisa - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Eighteenth Spring

Fed-Kun's army
this kind of manga that doesn't differentiate sexuality and gender... but I won't juge from one chapter

it remind me of After School Nightmare but the story there made much more sense actually https://mangadex.org/title/2132/after-school-nightmare

Dex-chan lover
And that's how a tomboy was born in this world.
@Aishdoll basically, mc doesn't have a genital nor does he have breasts, not sure if she has the v or not

Double-page supporter
Its cool that Hinase drawn like woman in Shiori's eye, while in Ritsu's eyes Hinase looks like man

Art teacher: What's really profound about the Mona Lisa is that she's androgynous.

anyone else: ...You're surprised a big Italian lady looks androgynous?

@Kampfarsch well to be fair, in highschool visual arts we had to analyse astro-boy and one of those splat paintings, so it feels like every interpretation of any kind of artwork is all kind of bs

This plot seems like it'll be interesting, but I hate the fact I can't stick to one gender in my head without feeling weird about it

I mean, there’s no option but polyamory now......god I wish manga had some good representations of polygamy other than 3 girls fighting over a dude.

Fed-Kun's army
Polygamy never works. IIRC a survey was done and it was either open relationships or pologamy that resulted in a 100% rate for a divorce.

EIther way, the dude is the obvious better option.

Fed-Kun's army
this is definately an interesting manga, its kinda like love lies in a different kinda way

Users who are viewing this thread